• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A Little Video To Get You Pumped For Winter....

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Its doing well, be back riding by xmas, got in for repair 3 months earlier than I was supposed to. :becky: I just cant wear socks yet, after about an hour my leg looks like a fat girl in tight pants and a short shirt. :face-icon-small-con

M
Jan 14, 2004
Nice vids. You guys mind if I drop my wife off in November, I'll pick her up in May or so, maybe you guys will have better luck teaching her how to ride like that than I have. LOL. Those chicks are killin' it nice job girls.

M5

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Wasn't that I didn't like it, just like my new one better. Pulled the motor, turbo, and Boost-It for my new Apex.:face-icon-small-hap

Last edited:
D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Did you get Neils chassis? I imagine he kept his motor for his new ride?

Haha yup, its a pretty wicked chassis. I still love the Apex chassis, was a no brainer for me. I snowchecked it last spring. :face-icon-small-win

TurboT

Lifetime Membership
Apr 18, 2008
W...Y...O
Thanks for the great videos! Lots of ponies and skilled riders putting the hammer down!

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Haha yup, its a pretty wicked chassis. I still love the Apex chassis, was a no brainer for me. I snowchecked it last spring. :face-icon-small-win

ha ha i knew thats what you were up too had some inside info when neil was up here fishing.good too hear the knee is getting there.:face-icon-small-hap

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Thats wicked, I thought my stock Apex did awesome going 3 miles down my lake and back, thats crazy. The Yamaha's are awesome in the water, they stay perfectly dry. Amazing how slow I could go with my heavy beast and still keep it afloat. It's surprising how much traction you get on the water too. :face-icon-small-hap Thx for the vid.

Premium Features