• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

A Arm fell apart, Polaris won't cover

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Being as you probably know nothing about 2 strokes...didnt the cfi prototype put out 158 hp and a flat power curve? And then the production cfis made 145? polaris also had no 4 strokes in their fleet...doesnt the epa measure emmissions in the entire fleet rather than motor to motor

I would sure love to see what you can come up with for a poo chassis that isnt much heavier than a cfi 800, can get the same emissions numbers as a cfi, can fit into the chassis with out much relocation of other components under the hood, and can be reliable

But until that happens youll alway be one of those dim witted bolt on parts guy...do you happen to own mustang?

You claim that he knows nothing about 2 strokes, yet you are the one that doesn't know that Carl's make an awesome motor because they don't post dyno numbers? Even if you do manage to know more than AC, my money is that he would spank your *** on the hill.

blindman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 5, 2007
sad polaris

going to try skidoo now as tired of my pro issues. how many dealers can it take???

snowracer21

Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2012
Update:

Polaris has decided to deny all warranty claims for this.

utter bull****.

So now I have to buy a new shock and new A Arm because Polaris can't figure out how to glue metal together.

not happy.

wjl

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2008
Eden, UTAH
Sorry to hear that.
Give Andy a call at http://gasshockrepair.com
He can fix the shock.
IMO I would look at z bros alt impact or timber sled arms.
Good luck.
Also lots of shocks in the classifieds.

tomx

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bellevue, WA
www.youtube.com
Update:

Polaris has decided to deny all warranty claims for this.

utter bull****.

So now I have to buy a new shock and new A Arm because Polaris can't figure out how to glue metal together.

not happy.

I find this interesting because one of my riding buddies had his a-arm bust at the end of the season in May, they warrantied it up no problem. We do have a really good dealer though, so maybe it's all about dealer clout.

Premium Features