• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

900 Mod VanAmburg built

D
Dec 30, 2007
Yakima WA
Van Amburg race tunnel with coolers raised bulk head
Drop and roll chain case
Cutlers coil over rear sup 159 x 16 Camo
900 twin SLP Single coated pipe
V Force Reeds, bored carbs
Race pack 3 gagues sno pro handel bars
Boss seat with probes and shovel pouch
Light weight a arms and spindles 43" ski stance C&A Pro skis
Ti springs and lot's of bolt's
Custom paint job
This was custom built for me by my friend Mike Van Amburg in 2004 and no cost was spared. It runs strong and it's give away priced @ $4500.00 I have over 20 K in this sled. Real Estate is slow so the first one who looks at this will realize what a buy this sled is. Ask anyone in our area who's seen this sled run in the Yakima area.

I'll take some pictures and add them soon.
Dennis 509-453-2000:face-icon-small-coo

D
Dec 30, 2007
Yakima WA
Hasn't been rode this season. 4 times last year, maybe 20 rides total. Needs fresh gas and it's ready to go. Bored carbs, reeds, injection removed, pipe, ect. It's all in the set up. The sled works and that's the bottom line. I've owed 30 sleds over the years and this by far, has been the best leave it alone and just ride sled I've owned.

KMMAC

Lifetime Membership
Feb 7, 2008
Mount Vernon, WA
The garage floor entry was freakin me out, made the rear susp. look funny. Any way what mix oil at what ratio. Nice Nice sled.

D
Dec 30, 2007
Yakima WA
In the pictures the track is sitting on a dolly, at that price I wasn't going to lift it off. It sits in a heated garage and hasn't even been wiped down since last season, no extra charge for the dust.

It's a really nice sled and I'll miss it. Look close to the detail on little things like the a-arms, the mount for the race pack, powder coated carb top and way more. The re-coil rope has one ride on it with the HD replacement rope.

I mix it at 40 to 1 and it's dialed in for 4500-7000. A new buyer should go 36-40-1 at first, with the race pack you can dial it in. I can sled from my front door of my mountain house on Chinook Pass. I Run Red Line oil. I think I might have an injection , but it's a lot more weight.

Also 4 sale Jet Trax sled rack, these are the kind and a BIG step up from a sled deck. Fit's a 8' bed with two warn winches $1200.00 over $3500.00 new.

Premium Features