• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

36th Annual Chinook Pass Snow Fest & more!

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Well it's certainly turning out to be quite a winter for the Eastern Washington low-lands, and that's translating into decent snow from top to bottom for many of our nearby riding areas. As we make our way through the snow, I'll throw in a quick reminder once again that the annual Chinook Pass Snow Fest is this weekend, Sunday January 29th, with setup on Saturday. We'll be having breakfast at Gold Creek at 8 AM Saturday morning and everyone is invited to join. Shortly after we'll be heading up to the little Naches around 9 AM and begin the setup for the 36th Annual Snow-Fest taking place on Sunday.

At the upcoming club meeting on Tuesday February 7th at Bob's, we'll have the final preparations for our rapidly growing 3rd Annual Little Sledders Ride. This has turned into quite an event and this year is looking to be even better with support from the industry growing. We'll be once again joined by Brandy Floyd who has been with us on this since the first year, and the guys from the NorthWest Free Riders who joined us last year will back again. We're also looking forward to welcoming Mark Messinbrink from the Thunderstruck team this year! Be sure to join us at the meeting and find out what else is in store and how you can help. It's a great event encouraging younger riders to get out and have fun, and learn about sled safety and improve their skill along the way.

We're looking forward to another great event and it looks like we'll have plenty of snow to work with this year!

I'll see you this weekend at Snow Fest!

Seth Ahlbrecht
President
Yakima Ski-Benders

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
b42ffeda9d9d9483de02aae04e6f7deb.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Premium Features