• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

22 Axys driver TSB update

johnsonracing

Just ride
Lifetime Membership
Nov 4, 2010
Spanish Fork, UT
I just had the TSB driver update completed on my 22 Khaos and I'm concerned. The new updated drivers have drive lugs on both sides of the track windows but my track only has lugs on the inside portion of the track. That means the track will only be driven off the one row of lugs per side and the open windows. I've noticed that the newer 2.75 tracks have lugs on both sides of the track windows. I could use aftermarket drivers to drive on all four rows of track lugs on the inside portion of the track but I heard the polaris kit was smoother and it was no cost. What has everyone else ran into.

F

Fredrik

Nov 29, 2007
Wont matter its the clip driver that does majority of driving track,i have a 146 with avid drivers and installed a lynx shredder track
which is missing the center rubber nubs works good.

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
There is a definite difference in the early 2.75 track and the later one as I have one of each on our two MY 2018 AXYS 800s 2.75 and the one had the track start to come apart and that was replaced with the later track, so before it happened to the other one, I clipped the early track completely and since that (2000 miles) and no problems.

Premium Features