• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

208 Productions-"A Calculated Risk" 2009 Teaser

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
JAy funny you say that, Im headed to lewiston this month sometime to do one with john heston, jeremy kinzer, and then matt potratz is gonna talk about the avalanche...As we speak I am 26 min into the movie...man editing takes long time, should be done soon tho.

donbrown

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Los Angeles
I like the opening and closing of BD6 teaser and the music sequence correlation of the other teaser by beard.

Your teaser is a bunch of great riding sequences and will satisfy a segment of viewers wanting lots of riding footage verses a viewer who wants to see lots about the story behind the riding like Elevation.

I would get pre post footage (or some tree angles) of those huge chutes to let an amateur like me understand how difficult the climb was to accomplish.

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
well, here is the cover as of now,

Sponsor logos will be on the back as well as more photos.

We are still taking new sponsors on, so any companies who are interested please PM me about cost/sponsorship if interested. Sponsorship advertisment will consist of, Logo on dvd case, Logo in the beggining of the intro of the film, and listed in the credits.

coverfinal2.jpg

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
haha! Im working every day/night on this, lots to do with only one person editing/doing artwork/building website/and all the other lingo.

Lots of monster drank over the last 2 weeks. . . . wait i think my hands are shaking:D:eek:

Premium Features