• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Back by popular demand - Skidoo, Arctic Cat, and Polaris DOG COLLARS

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
My wife has a home based "hobby business" making dog collars, leashes, harnesses, etc... Last year I had her make snowmobile themed collars, and the sales were great here on SnoWest. I am having her make more of them this year. The collars are made out of the common "thick webbing" that most collars are made out of. Then she sews the cat/doo/polaris theme onto this structural webbing. You can expect the same strength as you would get out of any basic collar. It is not designed to restrain a 150 pound dog that's trying to chase the neighborhood cat out of the yard.

Collars are 1'' wide, so they work/look best on medium to large size dogs. The medium size is adjustable from 10-16" and large is adjustable from 16-26''. Cost is $25 shipped to your door. (if ordering 2 or more, contact me for a better price since I can combine shipping.)

Please note, these will be made as ordered. Message me if you are interested in ordering a collar, or have more questions. If you'd like to place an order, please include this information in your private message.

1. your name and shipping address

2. paypal email address (if you do not use paypal, let me know your email address and she can send you an invoice to pay via debit or credit card through her website)

3. size of collar (measure your current collar)
- medium - adjustable from 10-16 inches
- large - adjustable from 16-26 inches

4. type of collar (polaris/arctic cat/skidoo)

5. type of buckles (standard plastic or metal chrome) - chrome +$6

6. custom engraved name tag (yes/no) +$5

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

please note - Some pictures show chrome, metal buckles. This is an add-on feature. Do not assume the metal buckles add strength. It is only a cosmetic feature. Custom engraved tags are also available in several shapes and colors

Collar with black buckles = $25 shipped
metal buckles +$6
custom engraved tag +5

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
Key Fob Strap

Can she do a shorter key fob strap?
Like say about 4 inches long that has the logo and is sewed back flat with a key ring in one end.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Can she do a shorter key fob strap?
Like say about 4 inches long that has the logo and is sewed back flat with a key ring in one end.
I was JUST going to ask him the very same thing!

Would love to have a really HIGH QUALITY Key Fob Strap that won't BREAK on me!!

This is what I am using now, but the Static Line is SOOOO Stiff..
http://bornonthe4thofjuly.com/static-line-products/key-chains/

82nd_Basic__13929.1447866757.800.1280.jpg

Senior_82__29515.1447868323.800.1280.jpg

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
guys, i showed her the design and she said she would look into it. nothing as of right now though

Bocephus

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2010
does it need to have that spring loaded hook on the end (per the picture you posted above)?

Premium Features