• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 Summit Turbo Snow Check Price Quotes

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
i asked about a cash discount when i purchased last year and was surprised to hear the price was the same. makes sense though because of the financing. also one may get a better rate financing through their bank and the skidoo's deferred payment until '21 also means the highest interest rate.

wwracer

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2007
Island Park ID
i asked about a cash discount when i purchased last year and was surprised to hear the price was the same. makes sense though because of the financing. also one may get a better rate financing through their bank and the skidoo's deferred payment until '21 also means the highest interest rate.
Yeah, that's what I thought, talked to my bank and current rate for a sled loan with around a 750 score was 7.9%.. HUH !? I read through the Spring Fever financing fine print mumbo jumbo. Couldn't really make sense of it, says 7.9% and the it estimates at like 5.99%, pretty confusing... makes my head hurt

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
Before you beat your local dealer down to the last dollar, consider how many local people he employs, how many local youth groups he donates time or money to, local church he attends and supports, the other local businesses he and the employees patronize, the parts, accys, clothing and service he provides. Want me to keep going? Or do you get the picture?

Mafesto

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Northeast SD
How many of these same guys are operating on a 20+% margin and don't want their dealer to make 5 points off of them!

jcjc1

Premium Member
Mar 8, 2019
Yeah, that's what I thought, talked to my bank and current rate for a sled loan with around a 750 score was 7.9%.. HUH !? I read through the Spring Fever financing fine print mumbo jumbo. Couldn't really make sense of it, says 7.9% and the it estimates at like 5.99%, pretty confusing... makes my head hurt
i was unaware of the high interest rate associated with the deferred payment option which was my fault for the lack of due diligence and didn't find out until i to picked the sled up. i then changed the terms to pay higher notes with less interest.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
i was unaware of the high interest rate associated with the deferred payment option which was my fault for the lack of due diligence and didn't find out until i to picked the sled up. i then changed the terms to pay higher notes with less interest.
When it comes to money, its VERY SELDOM ever free.
There is always a "FEE" of some sort attached to it.;)

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
So when last I left off on this thread, I think that was the best price in the western USA.
Has anyone come up with anything more aggressive than this?

2021 Summit X 850 Turbo with Expert 165", 3" w/Shot

Black

No Setup Fee
No Doc Fee

No Freight Fee

$16,893

atm.jpg

Old Scud-doo

Premium Member
Dec 28, 2007
Middle Montana
165 X 3" Expert. 3 yr warranty with $250.00 towards accessories. $15,300.00 Got this same from two in Montana.

Lot to be said though to use a dealer that treats you right. I always get two bids just to make sure I am not being taken to the cleaners....that being said I am willing, and usually do pay a bit more to stay with my local dealer.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
That is best price I had, along with one that was a hundy more. However, my local dealer who is usually just below MSRP came in at $250 more than that low price. I am 100% ok with paying more to buy local. That extra money will pay off if I need warranty work.
Absolutely
The travel costs alone would EASILY eat up $250 in TIME and FUEL

C
Feb 23, 2020
The Grand Junction dealer seems great to deal with and prices are right. They are not as deep for Polaris snow check though. Maybe that’s a difference between the brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The Grand Junction dealer seems great to deal with and prices are right. They are not as deep for Polaris snow check though. Maybe that’s a difference between the brands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
So you have some first hand knowledge of these guys??

jakey-boy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 10, 2009
Idaho Falls
instagram.com
So when last I left off on this thread, I think that was the best price in the western USA.
Has anyone come up with anything more aggressive than this?

2021 Summit X 850 Turbo with Expert 165", 3" w/Shot
Black

No Setup Fee
No Doc Fee

No Freight Fee

$16,893

View attachment 341777

Christopher, RMS is very very close to that price without any haggling.

Has anyone got a price on a freeride what does the price difference between a freeride and summit X seem to be? Not really interested in an expert.

Mar 13, 2020
I’m about to snow check an expert and I’ve alway ridden 146 and 154 tracks my local dealer is telling me with a turbo I need the 165
I need help seems like more track then I want although I only ride powder here in Colorado but I do love trees

Premium Features