• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 Polaris RMK

R

Remmy

Dec 28, 2003
So let me be clear: Polaris will lose a lot of market share IN THE MOUNTAINS TO THE DOO TURBO. I understand that not everybody can afford one. Shoot - I can't afford one. But also - lots of people can afford one - and have been waiting around for this to happen for 10 years.

I guess there's some truth to that as a few hours ago I Spring Ordered a 165 Freeride Turbo. Will be my first Doo in 20 years of riding. I just really like the power when it gets deep. I currently have both an AXYS and a 240hp Viper Turbo 174. I think this new 850T is the best of both worlds.

With that said, I would definitely be getting a 165 Kahos if this hadn't happened. Should be a badass sled..?

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I guess there's some truth to that as a few hours ago I Spring Ordered a 165 Freeride Turbo. Will be my first Doo in 20 years of riding. I just really like the power when it gets deep. I currently have both an AXYS and a 240hp Viper Turbo 174. I think this new 850T is the best of both worlds.

With that said, I would definitely be getting a 165 Kahos if this hadn't happened. Should be a badass sled..?

Will Polaris lose some market share to Doo........of course they will. Will Polaris lose a ton and shake the entire market up......NOT a chance!! the Doo turbo is new and obviously comes with a big price tag. Not everyone wants a turbo, not everyone rides the mountains and not everyone can afford a turbo. In the end, buy what you want and go out and have fun and make some memories!

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I have a turbo sled and and a 850 polaris. Boost is fun for a while but it does take some challenge out of riding. I came over to the dark side strickly for the chasis. I don't like the doo chasis.

Premium Features