• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2021 850 AXYS ski bushings

Damman

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2011
On my older Pros and my 2020 AXYS I have used the Dura Pro ski bushings. Do you need to use Dura Pro on the 2021 or has Polaris fixed their ski bushings?

J
Jan 1, 2023
Brackendale
They can’t even produce the sleds promised. Why would you think they fixed the ski rubbers. ?????
I found that the Bpwr ski bushings work a bit better than the Durapro bushings. I have a buddy that has split 2 this season and I haven’t lost one yet and they seem to be in good shape still.

Damman

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2011
They can’t even produce the sleds promised. Why would you think they fixed the ski rubbers. ?????
I found that the Bpwr ski bushings work a bit better than the Durapro bushings. I have a buddy that has split 2 this season and I haven’t lost one yet and they seem to be in good shape still.
Thanks for the info. Do you have the part number by chance? Thanks

Damman

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2011
Thanks, I’ll check them out.

Still wondering if you need to replace like the old Pros or has Polaris fixed the problem.

C
Nov 29, 2008
Durapros are overrated ...get the saddle braces to keep the bolt holes from ovaling out and IQ rubbers are tough and cheap

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Damman

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2011
Interesting, do you know what part numbers are or where to get the braces and rubbers? Thanks

Damman

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2011
Still wondering if it’s necessary on the newer machines like a 2021 Pro Rmk to replace the ski bushings or was the problem fixed? The old Pros would let the ski flip 90 degrees and then you flipped over the handlebars.

C
Nov 29, 2008
for new skis, saddle braces will prevent the bolt from ovaling out the plastic which helps keep the rubbers snug ...that plus fresh IQ rubbers will outlast multiple sets of Durapros - braces are one of the easiest, cheapest and best mods

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

Damman

Lifetime Membership
Mar 7, 2011
Thanks for the advice. Found an old listing on Ebay for saddle braces but it expired years ago. Will keep looking.

Premium Features