• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Pro RMK Pricing

R
Oct 10, 2014
Newb to Polaris. Does this sound comparable to what others are seeing?

<TABLE id=post14495185 class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0> <TBODY> <TR vAlign=top> <TD id=td_post_14495185 class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid"> Was just quoted $14,875 out the door for 155 Pro 2.6
-elec start
-clicker shocks up front
-Ultimate Skid Plate
-Extreme Front Bumper
-White Gripper Skis

</TD></TR> <TR> <TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid"></TD> <TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 0px solid" align=right><!-- controls --><!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 14495185 popup menu -->

SRXSRULE

Lifetime Membership
Aug 25, 2002
There is a pricing thread in the Axys forum. If your price includes sales tax then its not too far off. If there isnt sales tax figure in then you can do better.
Most guys are getting around 1,000 off the MSRP price that comes up when you build the sled.
Eric

R
Oct 10, 2014
There is a pricing thread in the Axys forum. If your price includes sales tax then its not too far off. If there isnt sales tax figure in then you can do better.
Most guys are getting around 1,000 off the MSRP price that comes up when you build the sled.
Eric

Ty sir I will check that out. Mine did include sales tax

I

icracr91

Feb 16, 2012
snow check

Hi guys,
This is Mike....I do work at a dealership....just wanted to mention....the snow programs are confusing so ask what you are getting for sure...warranty...options....etc...then ask what will I have to write the check for...some dealers have add on fees etc....what matters is what you get and what you write the check for....if you have a trade....once again what matters is ...what do I write the check for when I pick up my new sled....It is confusing with all of the programs etc...I hope this helps...:face-icon-small-hap

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Hi guys,
This is Mike....I do work at a dealership....just wanted to mention....the snow programs are confusing so ask what you are getting for sure...warranty...options....etc...then ask what will I have to write the check for...some dealers have add on fees etc....what matters is what you get and what you write the check for....if you have a trade....once again what matters is ...what do I write the check for when I pick up my new sled....It is confusing with all of the programs etc...I hope this helps...:face-icon-small-hap

I was told by my dealer that the warranty was selected later? BEcause I specifically asked to make sure I was getting the 4 year warranty. Will I get documentation showing what warranty I have?

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
That's what I thought.

I'm not too worried about getting screwed because I know my dealer personally, but that being said, he is sometimes not quite up to beat on the details of deals. I say that because there was some confusion on getting the title on the last used sled I bought from him. But I asked, "Now that's with the 4 year warranty correct" And his words (paraphrased) were, "We pick that when it comes in"

This is my first snowcheck and I'm a little confused on all the details. In my confirmation email it doesn't specifically say 4 year warranty. In fact, it doesn't mention warranty anywhere.

I

icracr91

Feb 16, 2012
Most dealers are honest...I've just noticed a little confusion about the deals...that is why I posted.....I think it is good to have it very clear with no surprises or miscommunications that would lead to tension in the fall at time of pickup ....looks like a great sled!!!! Excited

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Most dealers are honest...I've just noticed a little confusion about the deals...that is why I posted.....I think it is good to have it very clear with no surprises or miscommunications that would lead to tension in the fall at time of pickup ....looks like a great sled!!!! Excited

It's gonna be a long dang summer. Only thing keeping me from going crazy is writing the 13,635 check to pay the rest of it when it comes in :juggle:

G-Force

Lifetime Membership
Nov 21, 2002
Kamloops BC
icracr.. you mentioned rebates vs warranty changing the price.

My dealer quoted me a higher price for the 2 year w gps gauge, than the base with std mfd, does that sound accurate? I would have thought two years less warranty coverage would be worth the few bucks that gps gauge would cost them, and the sled would be cheaper in that configuration, if that makes any sense?

T

tbpatten33

Jul 18, 2011
Newb to Polaris. Does this sound comparable to what others are seeing?

<TABLE id=post14495185 class=tborder cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0> <TBODY> <TR vAlign=top> <TD id=td_post_14495185 class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid"> Was just quoted $14,875 out the door for 155 Pro 2.6
-elec start
-clicker shocks up front
-Ultimate Skid Plate
-Extreme Front Bumper
-White Gripper Skis

</TD></TR> <TR> <TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 1px solid"></TD> <TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-TOP: #ffffff 0px solid; BORDER-RIGHT: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ffffff 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #ffffff 0px solid" align=right><!-- controls --><!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<!-- / post 14495185 popup menu -->

Looks like they're taking $800 off...I'm in Maine as well. On a 163" I was quoted $13,502 OTD with no additional options or accessories. JPS was the dealer

Premium Features