• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 front end?

Upgrade?

• Yes plan on upgrading

Votes: 92 72.4%
  • No waiting

Votes: 35 27.6%

• Total voters

High Country

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Canada
High County where did you order it from? I thought they were not available until later this fall.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That is correct ...however I still ordered it now, hoping to get it first !
I tried to add it to my dealers spring parts order but missed it by two days !
If they go on a retarded back order like the rear bumper/tunnel support, I will be calling my western Canadian Cat dealer I deal with !!

C

coolx2

Nov 29, 2007
That is correct ...however I still ordered it now, hoping to get it first !
I tried to add it to my dealers spring parts order but missed it by two days !
If they go on a retarded back order like the rear bumper/tunnel support, I will be calling my western Canadian Cat dealer I deal with !!

Did they give you price?

C
i just pick up 2012 hcr and need a lot of parts to fix it . i need a new front end but not sure what . the only m i ride was a m8 2013 limited cat board slp skies well clutched . so for me riding in wood cutting road , ditch ... maybee do trip to gaspe quebec i prefer the 38 inch wide . i dont have 17,5 inch m shock i only have 16,5 from apex and the stock hcr evo . i was thinking going with the new front end at 38 puting the hcr evo bottle on the 16,5 fox body . not sure if the 2016 front end is worth the $ for me or go for 2014-15 use but will have to buy also front shock . it a low $ second sled project and i need front end , cat board , slp powder pro , 2,6 track , diamond s quiet can. i already have new 153 skid from 2015 yamaha . my other sled is 2014 hc 800 with one inch track very well studed . it for trail and racing only .
your thought on 2016 front end for my riding application here in quebec . not much sidehill here . maybee will be riding at 34-36 at the end of the season seling my trail sled ???

Last edited:

summ8rmk

Most handsome
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 16, 2008
yakima, wa.
i bought hold over 15, with money saved ordered 16' front end still cheaper than whole new sled
The 16 also has different rear rails and shocks and different handle bar riser. So not apples to apples. Buy those and see if its still cheaper?
I think the rear suspension change plays a big part in how the sled will perform.

Also if ur getting an LE, it has a 3in track and seat with storage.

Los frijoles estan muy caliente dijo la mama osa!

royd

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2007
The 16 LE is stacked. What more could a guy want. Best mtn shocks, most reliable motor, sick clutching, beast track, 4 yr warr., and easy on the eyes.

Sold!

skibumsd

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2008
So how does that work with the 12? I want to upgrade but am confused about the shocks. The arctic cat book says the new front end kit is only for 13 and newer. What else will i need to put this on my 12?

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
So how does that work with the 12? I want to upgrade but am confused about the shocks. The arctic cat book says the new front end kit is only for 13 and newer. What else will i need to put this on my 12?

Either a new set of shocks or have yours cut down by a shock shop that does that. You can let some air pressure out of the shocks to get the sled to "sit right", but you won't have enough shaft travel left for the suspension to cycle all the way.

Chewy22

Lifetime Membership
Oct 17, 2009
Montana
My plan is to upgrade the front shocks on my 16LE, so if anyone upgrading to the 16 front end needs shocks shoot me a PM. These will be the Evols that come on the LEs. Not sure when I will have the sled, so will not post in the swapmet until I have the shocks in hand. Just wanted to give the heads up.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
Bdx front end .

attachment.php

image003.jpg

M8 Rider

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Riverton Utah
Narrow Frontend Kits

I am interested in doing a narrow frontend kit on my 2014 M8000 153 ProClimb. I am leaning towards the Arctic Cat kit. What options are now available? What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different kits?

DDECKER

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2013
CRAIG COLORADO
I am interested in doing a narrow frontend kit on my 2014 M8000 153 ProClimb. I am leaning towards the Arctic Cat kit. What options are now available? What are the advantages and disadvantages of the different kits?

Great kit easy install call country cat! cant beat there prices!!

Premium Features