• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Axys 800 RMK Engine

U
Nov 26, 2007
This engine was taken out of a 2016 axys with around 450 miles on it. I brought it in for warranty work due to oil leaking from the seal behind the clutch. The seal was blown which caused some very light scuffing of the crank case where the bearings ride. Due to the cost of labor involved to change parts over to new cases I got an entire new short block from polaris .

The engine ran perfectly fine when it was pulled. head, pistons, rods, cylinders, crank are all 100% fine. cases have light scuffing that I would think could be corrected by an engine shop.

I was going to keep it to make a big bore out of or an emergency spare but have some other projects to throw money at instead.

I would consider parting out or selling complete.

I can get more pics of internals for anyone that wants them but would prefer to send those via text to save some hassle.

IMG_2845.jpg

U
Nov 26, 2007
Hoping to get $1000 for it.

It runs great, low miles. Scuffing caused by blown seal is minor and not on moveable parts. If you PM me your # I can text you some pics

If it doesn’t sell complete soon I’ll probably strip and part out for more

Premium Features