• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 sba right side headlight brighter than left side

newfrank

Lifetime Membership
Nov 11, 2013
Hey guys,

Anyone have this issue before? When looking at the machine, the right side headlight is brighter than the left side. I've been searching the forums and haven't come up with anything yet. Computer isn't throwing codes or anything either.

Any ideas?

xcmark

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Mass-hole
sometimes when light bulb get to then end of the life the tugsten loops stick to each other effectively changing the voltage they are designed to operate at.

newfrank

Lifetime Membership
Nov 11, 2013
sometimes when light bulb get to then end of the life the tugsten loops stick to each other effectively changing the voltage they are designed to operate at.

I understand that, however, this machine is a brand new 2015 assault with 700 miles on it. The bulb shouldn't already be at the end of its life.

C

CDK

Sep 5, 2011
Try swapping wires on the bulbs, left to right. If the same bulb is still brighter, then you most likely have a dud bulb.

newfrank

Lifetime Membership
Nov 11, 2013
Try swapping wires on the bulbs, left to right. If the same bulb is still brighter, then you most likely have a dud bulb.

Ooh good idea, thanks! I should've thought of that lol.

Frank

Premium Features