• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 Polaris RMK 600 LE 155 track snow check low miles, warr, and with electric start

biggdaddy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 1, 2008
I have a 2015 polaris RMK 600 LE 155 track with electric start snow check still under warranty. This sled has walker evan piggyback reservoir quick adjust front and rear shocks. It has the chaincase instead of quick drive system for reliability. Comes from factory with front bulkhead cooler so no overheating problems. Also it is all powder coated from polaris as a option. The colors are orange and black with orange tunnel and rails. It comes with all of the snow check bags. Very low miles approx 350. New battery installed last year for the electric start. Also has pull start. It has a polaris aftermarket front bumper and under hood goggle bag, ice scratchers. This is a fantastic sled. One of the nicest 600 I have ever seen. The sled is like a 600 assault. I can text pics to you I don't know how to load them on here. This is a must see located in Seattle area. $7900 call or text jeff with any questions or if you want pics at 253-486-2642.
https://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/snw/d/2015-polaris-rmk-600-le-155/6358727810.html

Last edited:
Premium Features