• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2014 Polaris RMK 155" $4000

rockinmranch

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
2014 Polaris 600 RMK 155"
I have three of these. They were used as rentals in Alpine, Wy. Mostly trail miles. All of the sleds have a clean appearance with a few cosmetic issues on each plus some of the tracks have missing paddles. Two have some minor ripple in the tunnel extension (most people don't notice unless pointed out). One sled has a tear in the seat. All sleds have had the oil pump turned up since new. No engine issues or major wrecks. Miles are between 6000-6500. I have priced these sleds to sell quick and discounted the price based on some of the minor issues listed (I will not negotiate). Price is firm. $4000 Sleds are located in Alpine, WY 36 Miles from Jackson hole/72 Miles from Idaho Falls/ 3.75 hours from Salt Lake.
Please call Rob @ 307-654-2288
rrmeikle@silverstar.com
please do not p.m. through snowest, I don't check it often this time of year.

Last edited:

rockinmranch

Premium Member
Nov 29, 2007
Heading west on November 20th!!

I still have these sleds. I will be going to Oregon on Friday November 20th. I will be going through the Boise area and possibly by Portland. I am willing to deliver/show to a serious buyer.

Premium Features