• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 CPC Stage 2 Turbo Proclimb 162 *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

doo-ski

Nov 27, 2007
www.yellowNytro.com
It's that time of the year to sell my custom built sled.

Here is the break down;

2013 Arctic Cat Proclimb Limited Edition 162"

CPC Stage 2 Turbo w/ low boost actuator. Also have high boost actuator
CPC Redline Gauge (comes with extra Y pipe with bungs & sensors for Redline Gauge) gauge set up for AFR, Boost Pressure, Oil pressure, Fuel pressure.

C3 Belt Drive (2.52 Ratio)

7 tooth Avid Drivers

3" Camo Track

Full Kmod suspension w/ Raptor shocks

Front Raptor Shocks

SLP Powder Pro Ski

Diamond S Hood

WRP seat

Arctic Cat vented Side Panels

2009 Cat Head

CPC TM Primary Weights

Team Tied Secondary (comes with stock secondary with Attitude Industries Helix)

Skinz Airframe Running Boards

Mountain Addiction rail system (no cans or boxes included)

Arctic Cat Tether

Ceramic coated pipe and Muffler

OVS pipe to Y Pipe clamps

Canada Sled Parts steering Bushings

I am selling to build another secret project.

Sled has @ 1100 miles on it. Reeds replaced at 700 miles. been running 6-9 lbs boost on pump fuel. Has been a great sled and will be a great deal for anyone who has wanted to build one like it.

Asking $16,800.00. Please no tire kickers as I want to sell and move forward with next project.

PM me with any questions and I will attach pics.

Email me for more pics if needed. Sled is located in Idaho Falls ID. I usually keep in my garage in Island Park, test ride can be there.

Rob---208-290-6107

rob_christman@pacific-steel.com

IMG_1937.jpg IMG_1938.jpg IMG_1939.jpg IMG_1940.jpg IMG_1941.jpg IMG_1945.jpg IMG_1947.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
C

cooterman

Jan 27, 2010
Michigan
by far one of the best looking sleds on here right now for sale! I would love to own something like this! If only I lived where I could really benefit from having this sled!!!

C

cowhand

Mar 10, 2008
how does it run with the B B

Posted from Snowestonline.com App for Android

D

doo-ski

Nov 27, 2007
www.yellowNytro.com
Turbo Vs Big Bore

Someone that says a big bore will hang with a turbo running 8-10 lbs, is false. This is just from my experience. Each set up has its own good and bad. Turbo down fall is bottom end grunt. Big bore advantage is bottom end grunt. I have to admit, with my age and current riding style, I lean toward the 925. With the 925 you just don't have the top end rush like the turbo. I guess the best of both worlds is great. That's why I have each. My 925 tops out at 65 in a drag race but gets there NOW! The turbo I have runs that for track speed at the minimum. Just my 2.3254 cents

I do have my CPC turbo at MM sports getting tweaked by Kevin. Going with a Boony box with integrated EBC and having him tune and clutch. If anyone can get this thing perfect or as close as can be, it will be him. After that, I may have to edit this opinion of BB vs Turbo

RC

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features