• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Summer Project

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
The center drivers were standard on all the PRO RMK's, RMK"s and Assaults for 2011/12 as well as the Dragons from 2008 on... Maybe you got lucky and they left yours off?
The 2008 155's got the two drivers... the 163's got the third driver.... 2009 All of them had it, std & Dragon.

Interesting thing I found browsing the online Polaris parts finder; only a few of the 800cc sleds (such as the RMK Dragon, Assault RMK) showed the driveshaft with the third anti-ratchet driver, but not all of the 800cc sleds had the center driver. The std RMK, Dragon IQ, and so on came with the 2 driver shaft.

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Rich,

That thing will be a ripper...

I'm not a fan of the small clearance left in the tunnel from the 2.5"... but you will realize this much less than I would as the ID snow is generally less dense than the coastal stuff. (sierra cement)

Wicked Build!!!

richracer1

Lifetime Membership
Feb 2, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Rich,

That thing will be a ripper...

I'm not a fan of the small clearance left in the tunnel from the 2.5"... but you will realize this much less than I would as the ID snow is generally less dense than the coastal stuff. (sierra cement)

Wicked Build!!!

Thanks MH, I hope the Mtn. Tamer will help it out substantially as the stock skid use to really squat/sag down in the back. Now it doesn't sag/squat at all. Here's how I set the Mtn Tamer up:
Straps on 5th hole down
Shims - none on bottom & 1/4" on top (may try 1/2" on the bottom and none on top - used by Allen)
Shock PSI - front 80, rear 140

Trying to get good pics with a portion of the tunnel/bulk painted black was difficult even though I had a 500W halogen light.

Last edited:
Premium Features