• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Silber rmk kit with Boost It Control Box

Y
Mar 9, 2008
claremont mn
selling a 2011 silber kit, has a precision ball bearing turbo with billet wheel, comes with boost it fuel control box with the electronic boost control option activated, turbo exhaust outlet has been modified so it doesnt restrict the flow,comes with clutching minus the weights. also comes with piping to plumb into factory air intake. this will fit 2011- 2015 rmks with out electric start. You will need to get the mounting bracket from an 11 or 12 model to mount it on the 13s and up, i have verified that it clears the belt drive on the newer models also. Have boost it box settings for the 11-12 models with it.

1200.00 plus freight

IMG_1576.jpg IMG_1497.jpg IMG_1573.jpg IMG_1499.jpg

J
Dec 3, 2007
I bought this from Yamaha junkie and while I haven't installed it, I can't say enough good things about him. Super well packaged, labeled bags of parts and he really went out of his way to make sure I have everything I need. Awesome guy to work with! Thanks Yamaha Junkie!

Premium Features