• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 Polaris 800/Pro/163/Turbo

2011 Polaris 800 Pro /Turbo W/163track.

Up for sale reluctantly is my 2011 Pro . This sled was bought new at Pierre Polaris and then was taken back there with 800 miles and had the Boondocker turbo set up installed . The sled currently has 1400 miles on it. Always serviced always taken care of and never wrecked ! I have invested a lot of $$$ into this sled making it what it is. Aftermarket parts listed below !
Boondocker turbo
Exit front shocks
Exit rear shocks
Timbersled Bark buster a arms
Timbersled Billet spindles
Timbersled Mountain tamer rear suspension
Ice age rails
2inch bar riser
New style lefty throttle
Shorty windshield
Polaris under seat bag
Polaris tunnel bag
Polaris sled cover
2 extra belts

If you have been considering a turbo pro do the math! This sled is being offered up at less then half the cost to build!! This turbo is reliable as they come! John and his crew at Pierre Polaris do a outstanding job setting up the Boondocker turbo kits. I run the sled on 50% 114 octane Trick fuel and 50% 92 octane non ethanol fuel! Makes great power and has never let me down!! Just had its pre season maintenance done which included complete sled inspection ,new chain case fluid,new plugs,new fuel filter, new full tank of fresh fuel,new red hyfaxes ! I really don't wanna sell the sled so I don't wanna deal with low ballers or potential buyers who are not serious !! $12,000.00
253-861-5278

image.jpg

Premium Features