• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 M8 Sno Pro in CO

egesledder

Premium Member
Sep 8, 2009
West of Boulder, Colorado
2010 M8, ~2500 miles (?), $6400 obo, ready to go for the upcoming season
-MDS clutching
-Vents
-SLP skis
-BDX anti-slop steering post mount
-Geo mod on the rear

I more or less completely disassembled this sled before last season and cleaned/rebuilt everything that needed it. The diamond drive was disassembled, cleaned, and a new double wide bearing was put in to replace the faulty upper bearing. New rollers were installed in the secondary and a new spring along with MDS clutch weights were put in the primary clutch. The "geo mod" was done to the rear suspension as well.

Everything works great and the sled runs awesome. It is a mountain sled and has quite a few scratches, but I take good care of my stuff and this isn't the usual piece of ****, filled with pine needles, hard ridden mountain sled. I go through and clean everything, check over everything between every ride. This sled is 100% ready to go and set up well.

I bought this sled last fall and I love it, but I need a turbo sled... I would be just putting a turbo on this sled, but there are too many good used turbo sleds for sale right now. If this doesn't sell fairly quickly, I may be tempted to just keep it and turbo it.

Let me know if you would like to check it out or you'd like more pictures. Drew, 260-615-7970

The pictures below are fairly recent, although it has a short, white windshield now and there aren't a bunch of stickers on the tunnel:

DSC_1155.jpg

DSC_1154.jpg

DSC_1153.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features