• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 BD Turbo M8 ****$6700****

S
Dec 1, 2007
Jackson, WY
2010 BD Turbo M8 ****$6499****

For sale is my 2010 Arctic Cat M8 162 with a Boondocker pump gas turbo, complete with Koso EGTs and Electronic Boost Controller. The sled has around 1500 miles on it and is straight and fairly clean. The clutching is MDS turbo weights with the recommended Polaris spring in the primary from Racin' Station (good stuff, thanks Eric.) If you want to go torsional, I've got an OVS setup in a box somewhere as well. Of course it's vented, with R&M aluminum side vents. The rear shocks are fresh with the Chris Burandt kit from Fox. Running boards are Throttle-Up Industries w/ composite top (because aluminum boards are for suckers.)

The steering post is a chromoly t-top unit from Wildchild (Canadasledparts.com) that is braced at the bottom with his billet bulkhead brace. I also replaced the bushing with the BDX anti-slop kit. Even if you're not interested in this sled, copy this setup. It's as tight as any new sled. Chances are I've got an RSI riser that'll work for you as well.

The skis are SLP Powder Pros but also have some Polaris gripper skis.

Call 231-313-092three if you're interested. I'm in Jackson, WY but can help with delivery if diesel money is Paypal in advance. Thanks

The only trades I'll entertain are an aluminum expandable sleddeck (shortbox) or Silverlake flatbed.

photo 1 (1).JPG photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 3.JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features