• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2010 Alaska Riding Video

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Hey everyone,

As some of you know and others not... I had a gnarly spring wreck so i'm in a backbrace and can't work. So basically i have some free time on my hands.

I had an idea to put together a video of Alaska riders... riding. If this is something that might interest you read on....

Pics/vids will work. Preferably, higher quality pictures and (especially) videos... unless you have a super dooooper iPhone version 92, cell phone vidoes/pics probably won't cut it.

Depending on how many submissions I get and the quality, I should be able to include a bit from everyone. You don't need to be sponsored. Your riding gear doesn't need to match. Powder boondocking, jumps, crashes, terrain pics/videos.... whatever! And this isn't for profit!

If you want to submit something, send me an email to trav907@gmail.com and i will give you some options on how to transfer me your files.

I'm not pro - so it might turn out a complete disaster or just plain shatty.

Here is a sample of something i put together after I got my 'new' camera. If the first part of it seems ridiculous, that's because it's supposed too! We were trying to be like all the ski/snowboard films... well, joey and carly thought it was retarded... and didn't wanna participate, but i put them in spite!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9nDhEoOB90

Dec 2, 2008
Good post Trav, I'll have to round up some clips of the "Short Bus Crew"...

All who've seen it, know what im talking about.. haha

H
Dec 3, 2007
Washington
Trav, that was an awesome video, especially if that was your first try. Hopefully your injuries have healed for the upcoming season. Thanks again.

akstormin

Lifetime Membership
May 5, 2008
Eagle River, AK
Hey Trav, good to hear from you. How are the injuries healing up? Cool project you have in mind. There's certainly tons of great footage out there from all the local talent, hopefully you'll get some good input and I'll be very interested to see the final product. Of course I am definitely not what I would consider 'local talent'. Obviously I've got the local part, just not the talent part. So unfortunately no footage for me to contribute. See Ya, Storm

W

Winter Project

Dec 3, 2007
Anchorage / Gwood
www.myspace.com
Got two replies from friends... not much. Haven't strung anything else together yet... but as winter approaches I will continue this project when people get more anxious about winter.

My injuries have been healing quite well. Will never be 100%, but close enough to still ride.

Thanks for all the comments....

Storm, will be riding with you again this season and we will be including you in a little something something!

Hope this finds everyone well.

- Trav

Premium Features