• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 600RS/800R one of a kind! Lots of accessories *****SOLD*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

landon283

Nov 26, 2007
Edmore, ND
I have for sale a 2008 600RS/800R that I myself built back the summer of 2008. I bought the race sled with 261 miles on it from Scott Haala who ran for Bauerly racing at the time. I bought the 08 800R engine and big gas tank from a wrecked donor 08 MXZ X. The engine had 500 miles on it when I got it. I am running the stock 600RS forged race clutch on it, also I wired all the stock RS switches from the dash and bars. It currently has 2461 miles on it, at 2000 miles on the gauge (2250 on engine) I pulled it and had Big John true the crank and put his dual ring pistons in. This spring the pto seal went out on me while it was for sale and it took down the left piston and cylinder. I had the case split and cleaned and put back together to make sure no piston pieces got into the bearings on the crank and put a new cylinder and both stock doo pistons back in it so its all fresh now as of 11/2014. All 4 shocks were just gone through and revalved/rebuilt to be between a X and XRS consumer sled on 1/9/2014. This is my second build as before this I had a 07 440/800, I haven't spared any cost in this thing and it has all been done the right way.
Here is a list of all the parts:
- Tunnel braces on the outside (I took the inside ones out and sold them when I ran a 16 wide track in this)
- 25 tooth upper gear and stock 49 tooth slipper gear
- Updated driveshaft (safety recall thing)
- RSI chromoly snowcross bars with oversized clamps and bar pad
- Isovibe from grip and rip on the bars
- ROX handguards, mounts and flares
- Summit throttle cable
- Dan03rev's oil tank insert (holds the oil tanks shape so it doesn't leak)
- Poolboy black windshield
- Black doo skid plate
- All black plastics on it with a one off wrap from Digital Ink
- The stock race seat was actually painted black with vinyl paint to get rid of all the yellow (yes rattle can vinyl paint on a seat and it actually holds up to bending/cold without cracking)
- Boss seat with led brake light put in (I had to custom mount it to one of the pockets) $300 extra
- Slydog powderhound skis
- JT panels front bumper
- Tricked Toys billet gas cap, recoil & choke handle & front vent nose rings
- Mountain machines billet idler wheels all around (except the inside very back 2 as they went out of business when I sold my 8" big wheel axle)
- Cyberdyne digital coolant temp gauge (cut into the dash)
- SLP high flow intake
- Air intake deflector over stock intake
- Dalton mid weight pin kit for primary
- QRS secondary with DJ's helix and spring
- New style belt guard over clutches to try reduce heat
- Shock tower brace
- RK Tek 13:1 head
- Full Dynoport exhaust- Y-pipe, pipe & can
I know I might have missed a few things but will try update them if I think of them. Feel free to call me with any questions at 701-seven3nine- 28seven4. The sled is currently in Edmore, ND but I go to Grand Forks quite often so I am willing to arrange for pickup or even delivery if something worked out. I am asking $6000 now since it's all rebuilt fresh. I have most of all the stock parts for this still too so if interested we can make something work. Thanks
773841eb1aecc3e005f6efc6074eafc6.jpg
9785b5d8112fe019452bb838c73dd7f2.jpg
b6e14f1ad2b8ab60d97a0bcac2c2f579.jpg
fd4a0a6c56b7b1f28815ad0b655d4a60.jpg
a02fef1575ebf661ffd1cca3d094c0f1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

L

landon283

Nov 26, 2007
Edmore, ND
$5000 not a penny less lets get this rolling and out of my shop I do not need 3 sleds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features