• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 Ski Doo Summit X 151 inch Snow Check Red and White

A
Aug 26, 2009
Lonsdale MN
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have a 2007 Ski Doo Summit X Red and White snow check stock 800cc 150 hp motor never had a pipe,can nothing on this sled 151 inch 2.00 inch challenger track new last year with 400 miles on it from Tracks USA. The sled has 2100 miles on it. The sled was snow checked in 2007 and is a one owner sled. It is in showroom condition and was stored in a heated garage and washed after every ride. I hauled the sled in an enclosed trailer and has never had a cover put on it. I always ran synthetic oil in it from day one and the motor runs great and still pulls hard. It has electric start on it and the battery is also good and fully charged. The sled has DPM so no more rejettting and also reverse so you don't have to get off the sled and pull it backwards. The sled comes with a spare belt and a new belt on the sled (130 values) also comes with new plugs and new spares. There is no rips in the seat and no chips or cracks in the hood. The side panels look great and have no stress marks in them. The shocks are good and have been gone through and they are ready to go, the sled needs nothing but gas and oil. Black shock covers and tall windshield on the sled also comes with a skid plate and the wide mountain skis. The registration is good until 2010 and also the mn trail sticker is good until 2010 also. Email me or call me at 612-919-1935 if you want more pictures or want to look at it. Price 6300.00 obo need to sell 56 yr old man owned the sled and has been in and out of the hospital and can’t ride any more.

DSC01119 (Small).JPG DSC01120 (Small).JPG DSC01121 (Small).JPG DSC01123 (Small).JPG DSC01125 (Small).JPG

Last edited:
Premium Features