• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Yamaha fz6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clark42

Lifetime Membership
Jun 3, 2016
Washington
Posting up my 2006 fz6, the bike has 24k miles and mechanically is in good shape, however the bike's been dropped by me and has some damage to show for it. Title is clean.

Posting for some time, price is firm. If it doesn't sell, I'm going to make a claim. Would be a great commuter bike or city bike if you have a few in the garage, it's very comfortable to ride, good gas mileage and the r6 derived engine has been really reliable. Pictures are up to date, I have a new oem stator cover coming because I can't stand the rash, fuel gauge only works for the top half of tank because of a dent. Other than that, bike works fine

The bike's completely stock, has a Michelin pr4 front tire with a season of use and a pr5 rear with 400 or so miles on it. Home made tail tidy. I have Oxford heated grips but the box is defective, throttle side was sliding on the tube so I threw the factory one back on.

Bike was imported from Canada by me (you won't have any problems registering here in the states) I have all papers in hand, fiddled with the gauge cluster a bit but haven't converted it back to miles yet. It's possible according to forums but I haven't figured it out yet, I just do a little math in my head :)

Send me a text or email if you want any more information, I won't bs you or waste your time

Thanks

Pictures right here! ---> https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/d/marysville-2006-yamaha-fz6/6809527167.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features