• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 m7 le turbo

T

theUltamateTBM

Feb 20, 2008
I am selling my 2006 m7 with an ovs turbo kit with the aerocharger 53 I am the second owner of the sled and it was all stock when I got it. The sled has around 1700 miles new top and at 1500. The hood has a little damage but still closes tight and holds down. Extras include fox float front shocks,07 rails, 153x2.25 powerclaw, 09 float rear skid, 09 tunnel, 09 shorty seat, wrp running board inserts, mtn addiction rails with 2 small cans, pdp tail light, innovate afr gauge, boost gauge,mtn fit headlight delete and hood vents, cutler adjustable weights with speedworks h5 Springs in primary and secondary and an ovs torsional setup. This sled runs great and am only selling because I upgraded to a newer sled. Feel free to message me for further questions thanks.

T

theUltamateTBM

Feb 20, 2008
Looking for 4500 sled is clean I did all maintenance for the first owner as well as ride with him the ovs kit is a great kit and runs very well

snosfun

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
N of Great Falls, MT
Would you consider taking turbo kit off and turning it back to stock? Or do you want to leave it together. Im not looking for a turbo sled, just nice clean stock one.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Premium Features