• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Dodge Ram, Mega Cab, 5.9 Diesel, 4X4, 58m, Leather, Many Extras!!!

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Mega Cab 4x4 Cummins 5.9 Diesel!!! Hard to find one like this!!! Fully loaded & many extras!! 58,XXX actual miles.
-Silver and Black
-2 tone custom leather interrior with the Ram head stiched on the backrest.(silver and charcoal grey)
-Clarion DVD player with Navigation.
-10 kicker highs and mids replace the stock components, all in the factory locations, nothing shows except when the back seat is folded down then the 4 12" subs and the Memphis amp rack can be seen... This truck JAMS!!
-Dynomat sound material was laid and all components were purchased new and professionally installed. Looks and sound great!!
-Upgraded Optima Batteries 4 months ago.
-Tinted windows all around (Solar Shield)
-Smoked taillights.
-Smoked cab markers.
-Vent Shades painted to match.
-Halo Projector Headlights, work awesome!
-Rockstar Custom Grill.
-BushWacker flairs painted to match.
-Full length nerf bars.
-roll up Access cover.
-Rhino Liner
-B&W frame mount W/flip up ball. Used once to pull a empty horse trailer...
-KMC XD series black coated rims 20X10 with newer 10ply, E load, 305's great shape no scratches or marks of any kind. Tires are still atleast 80-90%
-MagnaFlow 4" Turbo Back Dual Exhaust kit with 5" tips, Powder Coated black!
This truck turns heads everywhere it goes!! (Aprox cost to build new $66k!!!)
Truck runs and drives awesome!! $37,500. B/O trade? Call me if interested. Thanks, Scott

P.S. also have a 2011 RMK Assault 155 with a Turbo installed for sale!

Sorry the pics are crap. I will get better shots and post soon.

612-978-8336 or stierscott@gmail.com

Jamaica 100.JPG Jamaica 102.JPG Jamaica 101.JPG

Last edited:
M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
lower price, $36,500.

Hard to find Mega Cab!! Tons of nice upgrades the next owner gets for pennys on the dollar!! New asking price... $36,500. Thanks, Scott

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
59m now!!

Thanks Ryan!
The Dodge just turned 59,000mi and may hit 60m soon, I'm thinking about headding out west and climbing in some spring time "hero snow"!! Love driving this truck and if my Chevelle SS 454 sells first I will be taking it off the market... Thanks for looking!

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
New pics posted, scroll down!

A low mile, 5.9 cummins, mega cab is hard to find and this one is set up awesome!! Pulls like a tractor and gets 23 mpg!!! The newer 6.7 motors all choked out with emissions crap don't even come close. Ask around... Here is you chance to own one of the last of the good ones!

M
Nov 25, 2008
Savage, MN
ttt

Top... Can't believe nobody has jumped on this yet! This is a good deal on a VERY hard to find truck with low miles and a flawless carfax report!!

Premium Features