• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 Dodge 2500 4x4 QC Cummins f/s

S
Dec 13, 2007
midwest
2006 quad cab 2500 HD
Cummins diesel, 48re trans, 3.73 anti-spin, manual 4x4
Bright white w/ gray cloth interior
Big Horn edition
35% window tint, mopar mud flaps, luverne nerf bars
chrome bug deflector and bed mat
Trans serviced at 20k and diffs were checked
oil, oil filter and fuel filter always changed at 5k
syn oil used and greased every time
Tires rotated at every 7k
S&B intake, Smarty jr, Quadzilla commander display module
Trans oil temp gauge in srt a-pillar
30,500 miles (almost all highway)
Some minor scratches in the box from hauling sleds
This is a 20 mpg+ truck on the highway at 65 mph (w/smarty mileage setting)
I usually see around 16 in town

This truck has been my baby for the last 2 yrs. It is not my daily driver, I only use it for sledding and trips with the family to relatives or vacations and when not used it sits in the garage.

I really do not want to sell this truck I love this thing but our daughter (5months) has recently started daycare and the cost of keeping here there is starting to really hurt us. After penciling everything out and talking to the wife the only real solution is to try and sell the truck and free up the money used for the payment every month.

I am asking $29,500 for the truck and I am pretty firm on this price. I know that I cannot replace the truck for that and anything less I will figure out a way to keep it and make ends meet. You won't find a truck that has been well better taken care, especially mechanically speaking.

Please PM me for pictures and/or questions. If you do request pics please detail what certain areas of the truck you may want to see to make it easier for both of us.

Thanks for the time.

-Jeremy

Last edited:
Premium Features