• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2006 12' FLOE Enclosed Trailer 2-place like new

P
Nov 29, 2007
SOLD ! One owner, always garaged 2006 FLOE Enclosed aluminum 2 place snowmobile trailer

I'm selling my almost new 2006 FLOE 12' enclosed aluminum snowmobile trailer that holds 2 very long track sleds side by side. This trailer has always been stored inside since I bought it brand new in October of 2006. I am from Kansas City, Missouri and the trailer has only been on 3 trips total. 2 trips to Colorado and 1 trip to Montana. It will hold my M7 with 162" track with about 4 inches to spare. Deck is 12' long, both ends open up like a gullwing, and there is a lightweight ramp that attaches in the back and the front allowing you to run snowmobiles in and out. This trailer does NOT tilt. It has a single axle with no brakes. Trailer is very light weight and super easy to tow. It is in like new condition, and does have a few rock chips in front (nothing very noticeable) and has some road dirt underneath. Other than that, it is in like new condition, everything works and looks excellent. Tires have excellent tread life and it come with a new spare tire and wheel. Has a 2' coupler, key-locking front and back doors, and is white in color. This is an awesome, lightweight, aerodynamic snowmobile trailer that keeps your sleds looking like new. Trailer is located in Kansas City, Missouri and buyer is responsible for shipping, I can help with transporting this trailer, just ask. Trailer sold as is with no warranty. If you have questions call me at 816-365-9175, Title is free and clear, you will also get original owner's manuals, there are absolutely no issues with this like new trailer. Buy with confidence asking $3,300. SOLD!

Last edited:
Premium Features