• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 C4500 Kodiak 4x4 $49,500 **Low 29K miles**

Wa. sledr

Lifetime Membership
Dec 25, 2007
2005 C4500 Kodiak 4x4 $47,500 **Low 29K miles**

If listing is still up, then truck is still available. I will delete once its sold.

I'm open to trade up or down for nice cars, trucks, toys or whatever? I can add cash if need be. Please be realistic as mine is priced at the low end. Yours should be too. Send over info on what you have to trade and we can go from there. Thanks.

Lifted 2005 C4500 Crewcab 4wd with clean title in hand. There has been about $100K invested into this beast and it only has 29,900 original miles on it. In addition to the low miles, it also has never towed anything behind it so this is about as new of a drivetrain as you can get for a 2005 vehicle. The truck is now in the Seattle area, but it has been a southern California vehicle all its life so the undercarriage is in excellent shape. Not very difficult to lower it 4" if its too high for your taste.

Truck has the Duramax diesel engine with an automatic Allison tranny that runs and shifts perfect. Vehicle comes with aluminum 22.5 super single Alcoa wheels with brand new tires, Viair in cab control/guage for the 6 gallons air compressor tank(2 pumps), top of line Pioneer DVD stereo deck ( back up camera, Apple Carplay, sd card, usb), train horn, AC, PTO, keyless entry/alarm, power windows/door locks, power mirrors, electric Kodiak sidewinder power steps to get into cab, tow hitch, air ride rear suspension with in cab inflate/deflate, steering damper, hi performance King piggyback shocks all around and huge fuel tank. A lot of people don't realize that most Kodiaks has a really rough ride and will beat you to death especially if you are in the back seat. This is the 4th Kodiak that I have owned and the ride is day and night difference from all the previous ones due to the $7000 worth of King shocks.

This is a super cool truck that gets thumbs up and pictures taken every time I take it out. It can be a daily driver as it's easy to drive and can roll down the freeway at 80 like nobody's business. Has a little flaw in paint above right rear fender (see last pic).

Warning: Object in picture are larger than they appear. Seriously though, everyone says its much bigger in person so if you think it might be too big just from the pics, then please move along and look for a smaller lifted f350 dually or something. Thanks.

Very firm at $49,500.

IMG_6364.jpg IMG_6365.jpg IMG_6369.jpg IMG_6372.jpg duc12.jpg IMG_4742.jpg IMG_4727.jpg IMG_4949.jpg IMG_4934.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features