• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Ski-Doo Summit 800HO 151

C

Ckale

Nov 20, 2011
Buena Vista, CO
Up for sale is my 2004 Ski-Doo Summit 800HO with a 151 track. Excellent condition. This sled has all the updates and mods to make it absolutely rip. It is dialed in and ready to go.
500mi on FULL rebuild, including Dual Ring Pistons
MBRP Silencer
DJ Clutch Kit (BEST clutching you can get)
19/47 Gearing
Floating Secondary
Quick Clickers
WRP Vent Kit
SLP Intake
LED Tailight
Polished Tunnel, Rails, Clutch cover, and other stuff
Pilot 6.9 Skis
Bar Riser/Forward Position Bars
Oilite Front Bushings
Water Temp Gauge
Also includes stock silencer, rear rack w/ tailight, tall windshield, and a couple gallons of Ski-Doo XPS oil. Absolutely everything on this sled is set to spec. With the dual ring pistons, reliablility is fantastic. With the clutching and gearing on it is is amazing in the trees and deep stuff. No work needed. Pull the rope and go. Will run with turbo'd sleds all day long, no problem. Never burned up a belt, zero belt dust, just reliable fun. I dont think you could find a better balance of performance and reliablility. None of the work done by a dealership, all done by me so I know it is done right. I am very reluctant to sell it, but am looking at getting an xp for this year.

Please email ckale55@yahoo.com

Call or text 719-221-4345, Chris

Note: Will also include a RKT Billet Head with 14.6:1 domes, just bought but never ran on the sled.

Located in Buena Vista, CO

Looking for $4,000 OBO or partial trade for XP Summit

Considering bringing it to Colorado Snowmobile Expo 2012, Oct 12-14th, Denver Merchandise mart, depending on interest

2-6-20120052.jpg

0052.jpg

0042.jpg

sled001.jpg

sled002.jpg

sled004.jpg

sled005.jpg

sled006.jpg

sled007.jpg

sled013.jpg

sled018.jpg

sled014.jpg