• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 Rev 800 151" LOADS o Mods!!! BEST warranty till Feb 27th

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
Time for someone to make offer..this is a great mountain sled, and now that I have Nytro, am ready to boost it as soon as the magic 500 miels comes up :)

so, make offer!!! will be taking off some of the mods, but most will stay with sled...

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
pics

Just tell me what pics of the sled you want...I will post them...

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
sled

PM sent, Sled is still available, has all the "hop ups" still intact...

will make good deal...

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
TTT sled needs to go, got more parts for the other sled on the way!!!

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
hey Im somewhat intersted in your sled, but is spokane within your range?? Any issues with the sled that you know of.

could easily bring sled to spokane...warranty was the BEST warranty from Bombardier, ended in February of this year...had dealer go over sled with fine tooth comb prior to warranty expiration...they are a very VERY good dealer!!!

Deal will gladly speak with you about any issues...has always been taken to S&S Sports in Ronan Montana...If you call, Wes is Owner, and Jake is GM either are very familiar with sled...

Did not ride sled much this year as I went Nytro...but have had it foul plugs twice, but have had S&S run all tests on it, and they cannot find any issues at all...other than that, no issues whatsoever...

Sled would come with original seat, original skiis, winshield, and exhaust can...as I will have no use for them...

Premium Features