• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2004 F-150 LARIAT 4X4 CREW CAB

B
Apr 9, 2009
REXBURG, IDAHO
***MUST SEE***2004 F-150 LARIAT 4X4 CREW CAB

I am selling my 04' F-150. It is white with black leather interior. Has all of these options: T-Rex billet grille & billet bumper insert, custom tail lights (smoke), 8" Rize Industries lift kit, Ion wheels 20x10 chrome, BFG mud terrain tires KM2(325/60R20) with close to 75% tread left, airlift rear airbags (100psi), stainless cat-back flowmaster exhaust (dual out the sides) with tips, k&n cold air intake system, Edge Products programmer (CTS Evolution) which is a color touch screen, chrome door & tailgate handles, chrome rocker panels, stainless nerf bars, keyless entry & remote start, tinted windows. The Lariat package is awesome because it comes with the nice black leather and really nice guages, also, has the two tone interior (door panels & dash) with wood grain accents, and a 6-disc CD changer. The truck has a little over 102,000 miles on it, and i've never taken it offroading, i just made it a big truck because they look good. So the suspension is in great shape, never abused. Tires & wheels and whole exterior are in great shape because it's never been driven for the purpose to get dirty or anything. The leather is in good shape too. I believe retail on this truck is just over $18,000 from NADA and just over $19,000 from Kelly Blue Book, but i have close to $10,000 in upgrades, and I am only asking $18,500 OBO. Call me at (208) 317-3673 or email: AARON@PPPWD.COM

Last edited:
Premium Features