• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2002 custom 48' snowmobile/atv trailer

B
Mar 3, 2008
This is a great trailer. 2002 haulmark 48' long. Professionally built living quarters. 20ft living 28 ft storage.Hydralic and hand jacks in front. Two sets of batteries one for genset and the other for jacks and 12v acc. Wide rear door can leave paddles on sandrail. Had trailer lifted but has adjustable hitch so can be pulled with a lifted or standard size truck. Both gooseneck and fifth wheel adapters. It was originally built as a snow cross race trailer so it's all double insulated, all the tanks, piping and valves are concealed inside good for 20 below. Has foldable satellite dish mounted to the top. ac unit that will freeze you out of it. Queen pillow top mattress and folddown couch sleeps 4 comfortably. Fridge and freezer. large shower im 6' 3 and still have room over top. lots of cabinet space in front. Rear of trailer has huge propane heater, work benches, lots of cabinet space, floors are sealed with a rhino line type of material. Has an Onan micro quiet that has been converted to propane it is very efficent and i liked not having to pack a bunch of fuel for long weekends.Speakers throughout inside of trailer pulls great. New tires, wheels and brakes. May take partial trades for enclosed trailer ( at least 27' long with a 102" door) or trade straight across for a stacker trailer. Don't low ball me not interested. If the full price is paid I will include 6- 7 gal propane bottles, brand new wench to pull toys into trailer, air compressor with hose and reel, fifth wheel hitch. I would also be willing to sell the truck pictured as a package deal...it is set up to pull this trailer. Not interested in selling just the truck till trailer sells. Call or text me with questions Robert 801-791-6530 trailer is located in northern Utah

$28000.00

Pictures can be seen here
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=25911725&cat=436

Jeff C

Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Mahtomedi, MN
48416-1373256043-470265.jpg
index.php

Just helping you out here.......

Nice trailer!!

Premium Features