• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1st Annual 4th of July Westwood Grass Drags 2008

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
I talked with Sean this morning and the Chamber is already planning next years event. they want to do Friday night qualifing and saturday finals next year and it will be 100% payback and ALOT more prizes. There are looking at another area to hold with possiably 4 lane of racing and at least a 500 ft track.

Like King said this was thrown together in 2 weeks and It wasn't a deffinet go until friday morning. Plan now for next years 4th of july drags it will be a blast.

Yeah 500ft would good with a nice shut down as well for some of the faster sleds:face-icon-small-win

from back in the COSRA grass drag days anything more than 2 lanes gets confusing for most in a hurry and its harder to keep track of whats going on, from all my experience 2 lanes keeps everything running smoother.

Dont really know about the friday night qualifier and saturday eleminations but I guess see what the masses think.

Also its early enough now to change it on a weekend other than the 4th since most people plan outta town camping trips or other get aways. I like the idea of the 4th but most people I think usually have other plans.

But these are just my opinions

BTW piddles, your brother watkins was trying to get ahold of jesse all week I guess and he never said anything????? You know myself and chickend!ck woulda showed up.

Yeah 500ft would good with a nice shut down as well for some of the faster sleds:face-icon-small-win

from back in the COSRA grass drag days anything more than 2 lanes gets confusing for most in a hurry and its harder to keep track of whats going on, from all my experience 2 lanes keeps everything running smoother.

Dont really know about the friday night qualifier and saturday eleminations but I guess see what the masses think.

Also its early enough now to change it on a weekend other than the 4th since most people plan outta town camping trips or other get aways. I like the idea of the 4th but most people I think usually have other plans.

BTW piddles, your brother watkins was trying to get ahold of jesse all week I guess and he never said anything????? You know myself and chickend!ck woulda showed up.

We still have ALOT of planning to do. I'll be on here asking for opinoins for sure. The chamber came up with the four lane idea i say two lanes is plenty. I'll keep everybody posted.

ROCKNESTER

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2007
CHICO, CA
www.boondockersmovie.com
Opinions?

Since we're talking opinions here.... let me give you mine, ready... set... go... You can take your opinion and shove it up your A$$. I was busy at work all week and didn't have time to play phone tag and gather the rest of California for this event. Besides I was told that it was a go for sure on Thursday afternoon. This wasn't my event to organize or promote, I just got a call from Mr. CMS and he informed me that i was to bring my snowmobile up for the weekend. I thought we were going to have drag races across Almanor, or at least I was hoping that was the case. HEY, one more thing for all you hairless half inches, GET BUTT HURT! In closing I would like to add a rebuttal for the unintelligent comments that I know will come back from this post......... PISS IT!

B
May 13, 2008

WOW! Who the FU_CK asked for this d!ck weeds opinion? Is this guy some "grass drags god"? should we all listen to what he has to say? Maybe I'm way off base here, maybe this guy is like a 10 time world grass drags champ. Matty, what do you think about the use of blue grass vs. zoysia grass in a "grass drag scanario?

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
WOW! Who the FU_CK asked for this d!ck weeds opinion? Is this guy some "grass drags god"? should we all listen to what he has to say? Maybe I'm way off base here, maybe this guy is like a 10 time world grass drags champ. Matty, what do you think about the use of blue grass vs. zoysia grass in a "grass drag scanario?

billyjack..let it go bud,a jokes a joke and ya move on. Next time you speak try being a little relevant. You keep comin back with no reason like a bad case of herpes. Save us the extra scrolling through the bs.

Last edited:
B
May 13, 2008
billyjack..let it go bud,a jokes a joke and ya move on. Next time you speak try being a little relevant. You keep comin back with no reason like a bad case of herpes. Any little b!tch can talk tough from behind a screen man...

Hey...If I was picking on your boyfriend just come out and say it! Phatty was the one asking for the return (see other thread). As for the herpes....I'm sorry you've had the experiance of them, Again back to the "boyfriend" thing. Your not helping your case much here!

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
oh man! burn....you MUST be some lil kid to have half a$$ elementary school comebacks like that. I bet your still all peach fuzzed out,couple drops of mama's tit milk still on your chin. Let me guess,your gonna ruin this thread with more pointless posts from you huh? Well anyways,the drags looked like a killer set up,way killer for such short notice. Glad to see new venues coming around:)

B
May 13, 2008
You guessed it right, your quick to scope out the little boys aren't you? Hey, why are you fighting someone else's battle? were you the one picked on in school so now you feel you need to stand up for the little man. OR where you neglected as a child by your father and forced to whiteness your mother turning tricks in your home to make ends meet? I think its more a self confidence issue. With a name like "Snopro" it seems your looking for some recognition, waiting for someone to say "WOW, are you sponsored" again bringing back to my original thought of the father abandonment issue.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
Dam jesse! Lil tender about it huh? All im sayin is I would have loved to make the trip up there is all, shoot im lookin forward for next year! I guess Its been to long since COSRA has been around and WSR kinda let the drag stuff go away, and been trying to get SWECO to do one at their shop this year but it seems like thats a no go. Hopefully everyone can give their good judgement for a big turnout next year.

mattymac

Lifetime Membership
Apr 12, 2004
Sutter Ca.
thanks for contributing your insight as well BJ, now this thread is complete!

FUK YOUR MOTHER!

S

snopro176

Nov 27, 2007
Yuba City,CA
You guessed it right, your quick to scope out the little boys aren't you? Hey, why are you fighting someone else's battle? were you the one picked on in school so now you feel you need to stand up for the little man. OR where you neglected as a child by your father and forced to whiteness your mother turning tricks in your home to make ends meet? I think its more a self confidence issue. With a name like "Snopro" it seems your looking for some recognition, waiting for someone to say "WOW, are you sponsored" again bringing back to my original thought of the father abandonment issue.

to be honest, its snopro because i used to ride a snopro 440(thats a snowmobile),did you get your name from riding billy jack? You think to deep about this sh!t bud,too much free time,no life. Hows bout you talk about riding or somethin to do with sleds you lil c@ck goblin,enough half *** posts about these lil dreams about kids and try to stick to the subject. OR jus wrap your lips around your bf's cack and just stay quiet for awhile huh:) im honestly done with wasting posts about you,internet punks are pointlessto talk to.

You know mike,hes all down for the sweco drag but that gets put on the back burner or forgot. SO i really dont have alot of hope for it,good idea tho...

ROCKNESTER

Premium Member
Dec 14, 2007
CHICO, CA
www.boondockersmovie.com
Dam jesse! Lil tender about it huh? All im sayin is I would have loved to make the trip up there is all, shoot im lookin forward for next year! I guess Its been to long since COSRA has been around and WSR kinda let the drag stuff go away, and been trying to get SWECO to do one at their shop this year but it seems like thats a no go. Hopefully everyone can give their good judgement for a big turnout next year.

Just merely pointing out that it wasn't my race to promote, sorry to all those that i missed calling Thursday night to inform about the race.

Premium Features