• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1999 Polaris rmk 700 153"

B
Dec 14, 2008
Bend, Oregon
I am selling my 1999 Polaris RMK 700 153". I have had this sled for 9 years now, always ran strong without any problems, its been a great sled. Used primarily as a backup sled for friends and family for the last 6 years. Been garaged the entire time I have owned it.

what i have done to the sled

extended tack, 153"
Tyson dropped and rolled chain case
Twin SLP pipes
V-Force 3 reeds
SLP high compression heads
new Weisco pistons
2008 Polaris Skis
put an SKS front end on so it sits higher and better clearance
raised handlebars
air box removed and pods put on
reinforced tunnel rails
6' tunnel cooler
hood spikes for looks
billet starter handle
billet big wheel kit

removed seat for weight loss and to create more area to store shovels and gear. made a custom seat, I never sat down when running the sled

removed oil tank and plugged ports, don't trust oil injection, have to pre mix all fuel. Usually ran Klotz in the sled. If i didnt have Klotz i ran blue marble. Always ran 40:1 fuel to oil ratio.

asking 2000.00 obo

been sitting the last 2 years, haven't been able to go riding. like some extra money to put towards my truck and free up some space in the garage.

Comes with tons of stock parts, stock heads, oil injection pump, stock clutch weights, helix, springs. comes with complete extra wiring harness. comes with Gold Finger lefty throttle, not on sled. comes with 1999 Polaris RMK 600 CDI box, not on sled.

call or text jason for any questions and for more pics.

Located in Eugene oregon

907-953-2387

image.jpg

Premium Features