• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1998 Arctic Cat with so many extras

M

mtjeeper

Nov 26, 2007
Aurora, CO
Need to sell:

1998 Arctic Cat 700. Not sure of model. Hood says ZR but ZR's didn't come with 136" tracks and I dont know of any ZR mountian cat edition. Could be a Powder Special but not sure of the green body parts. Either way it is a hauling machine.

It has a very strong 700 shoehorned in it. I was told it was a 600 chassis.
Has UNI filter pods installed.
Has 9 tower Cat clutch installed.
Currently has a 136" Camoplast Challenger track. Looks brand new.
This thing always starts on 1st or 2nd pull.
Seat in great shape. a 1/8" hole has been sealed and the front seam has been glued, very minor.

Here is the extras:
Extra 700 EFI Cat motor including all electronics, throttle bodies and injectors, controller, voltage regulator, CDI, coolant jug, oil jug, air box, fuel pump, battery tray, 2nd set of throttle bodies and injectors, 10" throttle extension.

AND

144 Camoplast 2" in excellent shape. No lugs missing or torn that I can see.

AND

SLP rail extensions

AND

M-10 Long Trac race suspension and rails.

I also have 2 other stock 136" Cat suspensions I could throw in to sweeten the deal if needed.

Great snow show special. Buy the package and sell what you don't need. Come out with a sweet ride with little out of pocket.

I can email more picts. Also free to look at it in person.

$2600 All offers considered!! Bring cash and a trailer.
Matt 720-560-2200
Need to come up with some cash real quick.

zr sale 011.jpg zr sale 010.jpg zr sale 009.jpg

R

RCR3

Nov 14, 2009
Lava Hot Springs, ID
'99 & '00 low mile factory 700 PS in excellent condition are selling for $12-1500 and extra parts like an engine are $3-400! JUST FYI!

Premium Features