• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'13 PRO bottom end bog

R

RobGee

Jan 27, 2010
my '13 PRO developed a pretty serious bottom end bog the last couple of days. Its seems like its getting backed up then burps out and works fine WOT, also seemed like bog was worse when sled was on right side. Sled also doesn't like to idle, seems to have gotten much worse with the bog. Used to stay running once it warmed up, now won't stay running unless its being ridden.

Engine threw code for clogged oil exhaust solenoid, cleaned that, plugs were nasty, swapped those. Clutch springs are fine, adjusted TPS as well. Was riding in some pretty wet conditions, was hoping it was water somewhere, but put about 30 solid miles on it yesterday and problem just got worse, again wet conditions tho...

Whats my next move?

Thanks all

Last edited:

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
At the very least pull the valves again and peek in the hole and see if the top of the piston is all there ..

Next if you have the experience pull the head.

Could be broken reed petals also !

My guess is the ring land are broken .. it probably won't go into reverse will it ??

D
Nov 14, 2013
At the very least pull the valves again and peek in the hole and see if the top of the piston is all there ..

Next if you have the experience pull the head.

Could be broken reed petals also !

My guess is the ring land are broken .. it probably won't go into reverse will it ??

been here too, luckily it was a loaner.

Premium Features