• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 HCR with Jaws can sound clip..

Backcountry Bandit

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2008
09 HCR with Jaws can, Speedwerx Y pipe, Intake.
how does she sound?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xmPi-7GburE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="

A

aktreekiller

Dec 16, 2008
Anchorage, Ak
oh yeah

Have you ridden the sled with the mods yet? I'm trying to decide what to do this year to my hcr. I don't want to have a efi controller, but want to wake her up a little. Did you get a noticable gain? Thanks. tim

H

HiWaYman92

Dec 14, 2008
Pinedale, Wyoming
Like I needed one more reason to be entirely way too excited to hit the snow! Sounds good, good braaap to it. Sounds kinda like my M1000 with my Frisby Lightning can.

Backcountry Bandit

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2008
Sounds good but I be careful you dont lean it out to much with the intake and y-pipe

did you have issues? so many opinions....i ride with a service foreman for cat and the dealer owner. they both said i should have no issues and were the ones who suggested i do these mods. what is your experience?
thanks!

B
Jan 20, 2009
did you have issues? so many opinions....i ride with a service foreman for cat and the dealer owner. they both said i should have no issues and were the ones who suggested i do these mods. what is your experience?
thanks!

No I dont have issues but I dont run an intake. I was told by my local dealer and some of the guys on the forum its ok to run an intake OR a y-pipe. But risky to run both. Dont get me wrong Your sled is awsome and i'm not dissing your set up or anything but thats just what I herd... Sweet ride!

Backcountry Bandit

Lifetime Membership
Aug 16, 2008
No I dont have issues but I dont run an intake. I was told by my local dealer and some of the guys on the forum its ok to run an intake OR a y-pipe. But risky to run both. Dont get me wrong Your sled is awsome and i'm not dissing your set up or anything but thats just what I herd... Sweet ride!

never thought you were dissin...i was just curious if you had problems. i have yet to try it out for i just did the mods. i have been told i needed a control box by a few people. BUT my buds are adamant that this set up is fine. i guess we'll see soon enough. was out at the cabin and there was snow on the ground!! :D

Premium Features