• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 Yam Nytro MTX. 3 yr warr, 0 miles. Lowered price.

A
Nov 27, 2007
Grand Marais, MN
oh no,

Here we go again...Hey lucas sanchez, does St.Paul PD know you have a warrant out in cook county left over from when you were a worthless dirt bag up here? You may want to check into that before you get the cops involved. LOL

Bob, looks like we might have an open space in the trailer next week. We are heading to Kremmling CO going through Denver. If you have any interested buyers and that helps, let me know.

BTW, also let me if you would like Xsummit's azz kicked:D
I am a 218'er with a lot of land on the border that is perfect for spreading chit on~LOL!!

Y
Jan 2, 2002
Keenesburg, Co.
You didn't answer "my" question. I find it hard to believe that Bob, probably
in his 50's. 5'5" tall and maybe a buck-50, could choke you... I seen your pic.

I would also like to see the pics of the so-called theft or choking incident.
I have only met Bob twice and from those two meetings I can tell he would
never do either of the things you said he did. I'll just bet you hoped a free ride and didn't expect him to call you on the $70 fuel cost because he is a nice guy... and he did. Now you come on here and try to smear his name? You sound like a real low life to me. Do us Coloradoains a favor and stay the hell out!

To anyone interested in Bobs Nytro, take my word, he is honest and truly
a good guy. If I where in the market, I would have no problem driving 1000
miles just off his word!

M
Nov 26, 2007
the rest of the story

Hi Jim, thanks for the post. Like I said earlier, I really don't want to stoop down to Lucas' level but some response might be best.
Choking him? No. His sled was in my 2 place enclosed (front and rear gullwing doors open) , hitched to shortbox pickup with sled deck carrying 2 sleds. I was standing at his front bumper asking if he would like to make arrangements to pay us later. He's behind the bars/drivers position when his screaming "I don't have the F'in money" started and he repeatedly fires up his M7 and goes for the throttle to run me over/ pin me to the attached truck. Some shoving happened to keep him off the throttle and protect my life and limb. Enough said.
I intended to just be glad he's gone but he says he filed a police report. I'm no legal expert but would this be considered assault with deadly weapon or attempted Cat attack :)
Someone on the board (bless you) did contact me as he's an investigator? of some sort who did some checking and said he had been trashed by a keyboard harasser and knows how bad it is. I didn't write it down but he said to be patient as there's so much he's finding and he will post later. I think he said Lucas has multiple $$ judgments against him, multiple multiple (whatever that means) arrests , multiple names/aliases he goes by, and multiple (or maybe just one?) restraining order against him.
I think I'm forgetting something but your memory slips when you hit 50.
So, that's the latest and more details should follow when this guy gets it all together.

So, anybody want to ride the powder intead of deal with this kind of cr@p?
I did not even post anything bad about Lucas after the trip but he just had to come on here and call myself (and now autolodge) crooks etc. Wish you would have just "let it go" and moved on.
Bob in MN

X
Jan 14, 2006
?????????i am lost
Hi Jim, thanks for the post. Like I said earlier, I really don't want to stoop down to Lucas' level but some response might be best.
Choking him? No. His sled was in my 2 place enclosed (front and rear gullwing doors open) , hitched to shortbox pickup with sled deck carrying 2 sleds. I was standing at his front bumper asking if he would like to make arrangements to pay us later. He's behind the bars/drivers position when his screaming "I don't have the F'in money" started and he repeatedly fires up his M7 and goes for the throttle to run me over/ pin me to the attached truck. Some shoving happened to keep him off the throttle and protect my life and limb. Enough said.
I intended to just be glad he's gone but he says he filed a police report. I'm no legal expert but would this be considered assault with deadly weapon or attempted Cat attack :)
Someone on the board (bless you) did contact me as he's an investigator? of some sort who did some checking and said he had been trashed by a keyboard harasser and knows how bad it is. I didn't write it down but he said to be patient as there's so much he's finding and he will post later. I think he said Lucas has multiple $$ judgments against him, multiple multiple (whatever that means) arrests , multiple names/aliases he goes by, and multiple (or maybe just one?) restraining order against him.
I think I'm forgetting something but your memory slips when you hit 50.
So, that's the latest and more details should follow when this guy gets it all together.

So, anybody want to ride the powder intead of deal with this kind of cr@p?
I did not even post anything bad about Lucas after the trip but he just had to come on here and call myself (and now autolodge) crooks etc. Wish you would have just "let it go" and moved on.
Bob in MN

smoke and screens he was the aggressor.....so believe what you will i was there...hearing bob say this is not going anywhere till we see some money..then his hands go for my neck ......on the throttle yes to keep my sled under seige....bob your a liar and you know it..thats all i need is you know the truth...tell your stories.....you all believe them ....it what it is....

Biodude

Lifetime Membership
Jan 16, 2008
Ham Lake, MN
www.biocleansystems.com
And that is why I don't pick up hitchhikers, Bob, and a "Cat" rider at that! Shame on you, Bob! Ha Ha!!....At least he's doing you a favor: He's keeping your machines posted near the top of the swapmeet, and a lot more people are likely to reconsider purchasing your machines now, right?

G

geno

Nov 26, 2007
so, Lucas, you got one of them there split personalities, eh?

I'm glad you didn't buy my Phazer. After hearing this, I'm sure I would have gotten f*ck*d, as well.

If anyone is interested in Bob's Nytro, it's like new, like all of Bob's belongings.

lmao....at the thought of Lucas going to the st. paul police, (with his record) complaining about Bob!

geno

Bob S. needs anger management training?

Hey Bob,

Sorry to read about the dirt bag incident. Good thing it wasn't me! Just to inform the readers of this thread; Bob S. is a stand up guy and his sleds are top notch. Hope you sell your sleds soon. If I were looking for a sled at the present time I would for sure purchase one of Bob's.

BillyRay

R
Nov 28, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
Man I can't believe I missed this. I'm still LMFAO over the thought of Bob even getting agitated much less choking anyone. Bob is one of the most stand up guys on this board. I'm amazed at this.....

I've riden with Bob several times and know first hand how he keeps his stuff and I would not hesitate for one second to buy anything from him sight unseen. Some people.....

J
Dec 2, 2002
Monticello, MN
So I got this PM from Lucas the other day. Class act all the way.

xsummitx said:
hey **** off you dont know me if you want to the number is in the thread ....crooked yeah bob and his butt buddies....i have all their lying emails..so go **** your self and if you come on down i bust your knee caps too

Hope your sled sold Bob.

Premium Features