• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 m1000 snopro fox float shock questions!

J
so i aired up my shocks to 72/75 in the front and 145 in the rear when it was warm out with no weight on it and took my sled up this morning (powder was insane!!!) and when the machine was cold and covered in snow i checked the pressure because it seemed pretty stiff front and rear and was digging pretty hard
the front left read 100 psi and the right read 75 so i aired them down to 74/70
then i checked the rear and it was reading like 160 plus
so i aired it down to around 135 the sled felt alot better and got more traction and seemed to do alot better

then when i got home and went to unload it off the trailer i started to back off and the damn thing sagged all the way down and the track was rubing on my tunnel!
i weigh 255

havent checked pressures yet but wondering how the hell im supposed to get these floats dialed in! :face-icon-small-fro

B
Mar 23, 2008
Vancouver Washington
Joys of the floats

If they are not re valved for your weight your going to be messing with them every time the snow changes.
Geo mod and the diy air canisters.Hardly mess with mine anymore.Before was changing pressure to ride to mountain then change once got there.On the ride back to truck lower the pressure and go real slow or get the piss beat out of me.Now I'm a happy camper for one free mod and a few bucks for the canisters.

Most guys just don't like the floats.

On your rkt secondary what does it say on the side of it.Should be a number like 36 or some thing ? What color spring is in there ? Just curios how it's set up.Some one got it dialed in if it's pulling skis.

J
If they are not re valved for your weight your going to be messing with them every time the snow changes.
Geo mod and the diy air canisters.Hardly mess with mine anymore.Before was changing pressure to ride to mountain then change once got there.On the ride back to truck lower the pressure and go real slow or get the piss beat out of me.Now I'm a happy camper for one free mod and a few bucks for the canisters.

Most guys just don't like the floats.

On your rkt secondary what does it say on the side of it.Should be a number like 36 or some thing ? What color spring is in there ? Just curios how it's set up.Some one got it dialed in if it's pulling skis.

heres some pictures

2013-03-19_18.53.52.jpg 2013-03-19_18.53.59.jpg 2013-03-19_18.54.09.jpg 2013-03-19_18.55.48.jpg

B
Mar 23, 2008
Vancouver Washington
search this forum

Use the search this forum and punch in
Geo/elvis mod

diy canisters
and you'll find what your looking for.

Thanks for the clutch pics.Older model than what I'm running and different spring.

Premium Features