• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'08 IQR Mod for sale

S
Located in Forsyth MT but may be willing to deliver or at least meet part way. Ridden only one day last season and just a part of a day this season to make sure everything was still in working order. It was raced for a year then rebuilt before I bought it and has only been used for trails and backcountry since. I have stock heads and reprogrammed cdi on it now but still run the factory twins. Has C&A XTX skis, Tag bars, and a digitron 4 panel but is only hooked up to tach right now. Custom lightweight hood with metal vent screens. I have the 110 octane heads if you want to convert it back to full mod, also have the headlight and all wiring if you want to install it, however you would need to find a single pipe and stock airbox in order to do so and get it to full stock trim. Asking $4500 OBO, for more pics or info PM me here, email chance.weight@gmail.com , or call (406) 351-1191

IMG_5356.jpg

Premium Features