• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 Polaris RMK 600 155 Really that good???

L
Nov 30, 2007
So my dad just picked up a 2006 AC M7 163 Snow Pro. Sure hope the 600 can keep up with the old man:) We shall find out..... What do you think?

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
The snow pro is obviously some kind of high bred thingy mo bob so who really knows.

If you were comparing a correctly set up stock M7 vs a well setup stocker IQ RAW 600 they are almost identical in straight line drag racing (pol has a better track that hooks up better and offers an advantage here that makes up for the slightly lower HP), almost identical in straight powder climbing (grade that both can handle so calculated in ground speed), Polaris 600 way out handles the M in random boondocking, side hilling either angle up or angle down as it's a much easier chassis to manage off camber, M7 is way better on the twisty trails, but not quite as smooth on the woops. Almost a toss up in actual performance over all except the IQ's far superior off trail all around powder handling makes it a better small cc mtn sled.

Way more important then the brand is who got to set them up before you get it!

L
Nov 30, 2007
Ok so I went yesterday with my little bro. Not much snow but found one hill that we could play on with about 2 feet of fresh. He rides my old 02 RMK 800 VE. My new 600 was able to climb just as good, if not a bit better! Im really impressed with this little 6! The next test will be with my dad friday vs his m7!

S
Nov 26, 2007
oregon city or
i just ordered one of the sno-stuff rumblepac cans for mine i didnt know they sell seconds you can save alot they said the reason they sell them as seconds is they have a flaw in the coating i am getting one shipped to me for $165 thats better then i found on
ebay......can't waite to hear it and go ride it.......

http://www.receng.com/servlet/the-S...Silencers-cln-Polaris/Categories?sfs=1635fd07
if anyone is interested in there site.......

B
Dec 3, 2007
SD straight up
Great sled!!!

My buddy rides the 600 155 and loves it. But he thought it was under powered with the 155 track, cause i have the same sled with a 144 and i would go up hills faster than him and go just as many place if not more wit my 144. He did the 727 kit for this season, so we'll see how it runs. Sure it is going to rip it up. They are light sleds and easy to throw around and get back into the trees wit. The chassie is awsome and tons of aftermarket stuff out there for em. Get it you wont be mad, even if it is a sled for the girls.. Ha ha... I'm selling my 07 rmk 600 ho to get a even shorter track. Dont get me wrong the sled is awsome. I'm just more into jumping and freeride so i need a shorter track. Well have fun on your new 600 cause it is going to be the best ride you have had.. BOMOJUNKY

Premium Features