• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 M7 Bulkhead/Tunnel/Heat Exchangers

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
05 M7 Bulk/Tunnel/Heat Exchangers. Diamond Drive sled. No damage other than usual wear and a couple of dings on the bottom of the bulk. It is a good looking setup, perfect to replace a bent bulkhead without all the work of separating it from a tunnel.
$600
It is in McCall, ID. I could possibly get it North to Lewiston in a couple of weeks, headed there anyway. I MAY have to go to Wenatchee also, not sure on that yet though.
If interested email me for pics.
simple@alaska.net
Chris

IMG_6784.JPG IMG_6785.JPG IMG_6786.JPG IMG_6787.JPG IMG_6792.JPG IMG_6793.JPG IMG_6794.JPG

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I am pretty firm on price at this point, this is a good deal for someone who may have busted up their sled on a rock or something. It also has nice Snow Elims/Better Boards/whatever brand they are. If someone doesn't want the rear heat exchanger, I can take that off and drop price. The left bulk brace deally and hardware are included. No real damage other than some light dings on the bottom bulk flanges. I cleaned it up a bit in my shop, but it could use some more scrubbing/powerwasher love. Pics added.
Chris

Premium Features