• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 Summit 144" Just rebuilt!! $2800.00

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
I'm selling my 2004 Ski Doo Summit 800 Rev. 144x2x16 Track

Engine: The engine has just been rebuilt. The crankshaft was serviced with new ISO-FLEX grease. New main seals were installed. Both cylinders were replated to get the bores back to perfect. Dual ring MCB Performance pistons were installed. New gaskets were installed throughout. The engine has had several break-in starts, warm-ups, and shut downs. It should be ready to pull the mountains now.

Suspension: This sled has the adjustable non-rebuildable shocks all around. The A-arms are all good with the exception that the lower RH has a very slight bow in it. Please look at the picture of the RH a-arms and you can see it. It is very minor and does not affect the suspensions ability to function.

Body Parts/Panels: The body is in pretty good shape for an 04. No cracks in the hood or side panels, BUT, the left side panel brushed a tree and some of the decal got scraped off. Also, right below the decal on the corner is were I rubbed a trailer in a tight parking lot and put a little cut in the panel. Again, I have pictures to show that area so check it out. The seat is in good shape also, with the exception of a seam that split up front below the gas cap. I have a picture of that also so check it out.

Track: The track is a 144x2x16 and may very well be the original. It has some ripped lugs or missing lugs. There is no reason why you couldn't continue to ride this track. Pictures show missing lugs, check it out.

Skis: This sled has the VERY popular Simmons Flex dual carbide skis on it. They are in good condition.

After-market parts: This sled also has some good stuff bolted on making it a better machine to ride. It has a 8" FLY riser with Longhorn bars. This set up puts the bars in an almost perfect location for someone who is 5'8"-6' tall. The can is a light weight MBRP can that is about as loud as they get.(I have a stock can if you would rather have it quiet.) Under the track is a billet aluminum 2 wheel kit. This is not a home made kit. See the pictures.

Light weight mods: Of course, when riding in the mountains, a lot of guys want to lighten the sled as much as they can without compromising strength. So a previous owner has removed the tail light setup, removed the oil pump and oil reservoir, removed the gauges, and removed the windshield. So keep in mind that this sled is pre-mix only now. No pump to fail, no tank to run empty, no lines to break, of which any 1 of the 3 will destroy your engine.

If you would like to visit with me about this sled, email your phone number to snowcutter@hotmail.com and I will call.

IMG_6907.jpg

IMG_6908.jpg

IMG_6909.jpg

IMG_6911.jpg

IMG_6912.jpg

IMG_6918.jpg

IMG_6919.jpg

IMG_6920.jpg

IMG_6922.jpg

IMG_6924.jpg

IMG_6925.jpg

IMG_6926.jpg

IMG_6929.jpg

IMG_6931.jpg

Last edited:
S

sledrat403

Nov 28, 2007
Well loved

Wow that looks like it's been well loved - nice gauges. What rpm does it run at? Are you a real estate agent?

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
Wow that looks like it's been well loved - nice gauges. What rpm does it run at? Are you a real estate agent?

These are some of the lightest gauges on the market.

Rpm depends on clicker setting and where you have the throttle at:face-icon-small-ton

I do have some ocean front property in Colorado I'll sell you:peep:

P
Mar 30, 2008
do you have some digital guages somewhere? how do you know what rpms your hitting? kind of a pivotal thing for the mountains. good price considering the condition.

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
do you have some digital guages somewhere? how do you know what rpms your hitting? kind of a pivotal thing for the mountains. good price considering the condition.

I have no extra rev gauges and this one came with none.

I do have a Tiny Tach that mounts to the bars and and gives LCD tach readings. Kind of a pain to read all the time when running a rough trail or in the trees, but definitely works for setting up clutching.

This is what I am going to put on it before heading to the snowies with it in a couple of weeks.

Premium Features