• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

02 skidoo 800 engine

E
Jul 25, 2013
I have a 800 non ho out of a 02 skidoo summit, it had a fresh top end and the wrist pin keeper came out and scared the cylinder, so it has the cylinders off but I have a few cylinders, engine seems to be in good shape, has the primary clutch on it. Any one interested? Needs the head repaired or a new head and a piston

E
Jul 25, 2013
make an offer, was thinking $450 for everything, it has Boysen reeds and has the primary clutch on it, was gonna try and remove the primary but I don't have a puller so if I can't get it off then it would prob come with it lol

image.jpg

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
how many miles are on the the engine or the bottomend, has the topend ever been replaced or freshened up, I have an Rev Summit that just lost its 2nd New BRP Skidoo engine 1st one was warranteed and the second one should be also but just in case they don't warrantee it, even tho it has less than 60 miles in 3 rides sucks, anyway that's why I was askin about the bottom end cause I already have an extra 800ho topend.

I`ll know tomorrow what the dealer says about my sled engine to what they find out what went wrong and hopefuly he can get ahold of BRP and they cover it, I am less than 3weeks over the warrantee but with only 60miles shouldn`t matter ya know.

Also have a buddy who has a sled motor apart and might be interested in what you have. I would like to have only the bottomend so it you wanted to break the package up let me know what you`d want for that?

Darren

E
Jul 25, 2013
The sled had around 3k miles, it just had a brand new top of end put on and a wrist pin keeper came loose and scarred up the cylinder. Bottom end seems in good shape, clean, not hot spots etc, still has the one new good piston installed, bottom end was good when it was last ran

wildcard28

Dec 18, 2007
Clarkston WA
s375.photobucket.com
my buddy, is goin with a new skidoo engine, I was very interested until I found out that the non HO bottomend is really not compatible with my sled, sorry.

Was really hopin it would of worked

Thanks,

Premium Features