• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

pro 163

1. montanapup

Extend Your Spring Time Riding

Spring has sprung! We are here to help you extend your riding season and get to the top of the mountain where the snow is still deep! Spring savings on now - life is too short not to ride until the last snowflake melts.... Ice Boxx Pro can help get you there..... Hope to see you on the trail
  2. indyseven

Need help With Fox Evol Set Up Please

Hi everyone, I was hoping someone out there can help me with my Fox Evol 3 Chris Burandt shocks that I just installed. I put all four shocks on my 2015 163” Terrain Dominator I also installed a 36” Alternative Impact front end kit and it seems as though I have way too much sag in the rear. I set...
  3. T

Hoping to turbo my 2015 pro.

He guys new here. Just hoping you guys have better clue about this then the local dealers be cause they have no clue. I have a brand new turbo kit off of a 2012 pro and I'm trying to put it on my 2015 was told the only difference is I'll need an exhaust bracket and the wiring harness has...
  4. X

2013 Silver Pro RMK A Arms Individually

Selling all four a arms off my 2013 Pro RMK. Used for one season. Please PM me your interest or send me an email at shawnmcgregor @ gmail. com (please remove spacing). I am located in Minneapolis, MN SOLD -Lower R $115 - SOLD SOLD -Lower L $115 -SOLD Upper R $50 Upper L $50 Cheers Shawn
  5. jgd

2011 Pro RMK LE*****SOLD*****

2011 Pro RMK 800 163 LE. 734 miles. Sled is stock, except for skid plate, Polaris running board stiffeners and foot-well block off screens. Sled runs great with no known issues. Located in Becker, MN. $6,700 Thanks
  6. D

I'm new here

Hey, I've been to this site lots so it was about time I joined officially. I have always respected this wisdom shared here by so many. I live in Alberta, and I am lucky enough to be able to play lots. I ride a 2012 Pro 800 163", and have a 2007 Summit and 2001 RMK 800 155". I have only been...
  7. B

2011 PRO RMK 163 $7000

PRICE REDUCED!!!! $7000 OBO!! I have a Pro 163 that is in great condition.It has 1250 miles It has the Burandt Boards on the side and a vent kit. The motor is all stock and all service work has been done by Triple S in ogden. I have always run VES Gold oil. It runs perfect and i have had ZERO...
Premium Features