• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mm700

1. N

narrower ski stance

whats the best way to narrow my ski stance on a 1998 yamaha mm700? best aftermarket kit the ski stance is currently stock.
  2. N

1999 Mountain Max 700 mods

Hey guys I have a few questions for you. I'm looking at sticking a little bit of money in my mountain max. I just want to say yes I know its old and out-dated but my grandpa bought it for me many years ago and its been an awesome sled. Its mainly a ditch banger but I have taken it to spearfish...
  3. S

97 mm700 bog

Hey guys, got a 97 mountain max 700. Finally got some decent powder out here and When trying to boondock in deep snow the sled looses almost all power and bogs out, but when its upright it has no issues. Almost seems like the clutch is ****ed an the belt is slipping. I noticed a fair amount of...
  4. S

mm700 noise/vibration

got a 97 mountain max 700,getting a really bad vibration and noise that seems to be coming from the left side.at first i thought it was the track rubbing the side of the tunnel but checked it out and all seems to be good down there. looked up some stuff and it seems to be the primary clutch, any...
  5. S

97 mountain max 700 oil cable

Hey guys, picked up a 1997 mountain max 700 a couple months ago. Sled is in pretty good shape, has a 1 1/4" ripsaw track and a couple little things done to it. However i want to raise the bars. I boughta 6" riser an pro tapers, eextended brake line and throttle/oil cables. I have everything...
  6. T

Power Inc. end dump triple pipes MM700

Just seeing if anyone would be interested in these pipes. Thinking of taking them off and turning the ol' MM into the spare (quieter) sled for other people to be able to ride. They are used but in fairly good shape, had them painted in a high temp powder coat a few years back and they still...
Premium Features