• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

custom

1. fgauvin7

Purpose built snowbike

Let me introduce you to a project that I have been working on for the past few years! From the time I saw the first snowbike I knew there was a lot to be done and the design really match the very tight terrain and dense forest that we have here in North Quebec Canada. So a bit about me, I'm...
  2. O

Cheap custom alternative to factory fuel filter setup

Hi guys, I wanted to share my creation for my pro, I thought no way am I paying how much they want for another fuel filter, so what I did was removed the factory line, used a hand saw and Carefully cut the crimps off each end, just enough to get them to release. Then I removed the elbow into...
  3. K

Need input on what parts to machine

Looking for some input on what I should start machining for parts, what do people want? What needs to be fixed. So far I’m in the prototyping phase for brake levers, front bumpers with rebuildable shear points(to save the bulk head and rebuild with ease) chaincase guards and rear bumpers and...
  4. E

Custom Gas tank

I have an idea to weld a custom gas tank for my Mountian Cat. To save weight and to add strength I would incoperate the frame from steering post to tunnel into the gas tank as I would get higher volume and double tank as structural. What is a con to this and has anyone ever tried this?
  5. D

plasti dipping

I want to color my bumpers, rails, skid, ect... I have heard of plasti dipping which is fairly simple but havn't hearn how well it holds up. I don't wanna spend as much time and money to powdercoat the parts. I was thinking maybe black bedliner in a spray can to paint the parts. Wondering if...
  6. D

Just Finished A couple of Logan Coaches! Looking for Feedback!

Just finished installing floors in a couple of Logan Coach trailers and wanted some feedback. We think they turned out great! What do you all think about these trailers? We have been nothing but impressed! Now that our floor is in, this trailer is ready for years upon years of use with no...
  7. S

Custom Arctic Cat Proclimb 925 Like New! 500 miles

This is a 2012 Proclimb 162" track. This sled has tons if extras aand is in amazing condition. I am the only owner and have done all the work to the Sled incuding the hydro dipping. It has a 925 rk tek bi bore with timing key 200mi on Mod. Rk tek clutch kit, zbroz rear shock, RSI seat cover...
  8. P

custom supersport

Hey guys im new to the forum but not at all new to riding. Looking for some input on what all i could/should do to this old 1994 supersport ive got setting in the shed and how i can do it. Ive already modded a set of psi twin pipes to fit the 440 fanner and its sounding better. I plan on getting...
  9. R

WTF custom exhaust builder Northern CO.

I have a non-standard build and need an exhaust modified to fit my application. Have the can and motor mounted but need someone with skill to cut and weld the pipe to fit just right. I'm located in Lafayette / Boulder area in Colorado. Anyone know of someone or you are someone who is up for the...
  10. B

Cr500 in Snowmobile?

This might be a stupid question, but why not? Would running a cr500 engine in a totally custom chromoly chassis be reasonable? It wouldn't be ran in deep powder, just drift busting and trail riding. So, what is bad about this idea, light frame + light engine. I know the clutch system would need...
  11. K

Custom Turbo RX1

2003 Yamaha RX1 with custom Garret Turbo set up 162 Powder Claw Track (Brand New) Diamond S Hood Stock hood custom paint Boss High-rise light weight seat Arctic Skid Fox Floats up front Brand New drivers $3999.00 Or Best offer. Call or Text Casey 801-560-9046
  12. J

PROPANE TURBO Yamaha Nytro - Handles Amazing!!!

- Handles like a dream with Skinz Front End & Raptor Shocks - $30/day for fuel and no fooling around with race gas! - Runs on 100% propane (~ 120 octane) - These setups dyno'd at over 300 hp at 18psi boost - Just fill up at the gas station propane pump like a camper or truck (Revy, Golden...
  13. C

2010 m8 no start.... Fuel

I have a 2010 m8, has been down over a year because I have been customizing it. all that the engine has is a dynojet power commader V box (tuned for 5000-10000 feet), speedwork pipes, boysene reeds and black diamond intake... Went to try to start it and won't fire. Pulled plugs, seemed dry...
  14. S

Custom Turbo Skidoo 800HO

Custom turbo'd 2004 SkiDoo 800HO, with a garret 28-71, pushing 13lbs/ boost end of 2010 season, designed for and capable of 24Lbs/ boost. Team tied secondary, custom setup primary. 162" track, SLP powder pro skis, Walker Evans shocks, Custom supertrapp exhaust. Brand new motor, end of 2010...
  15. B

Custom 09 800RMK in N. Minnesota

For Sale: a custom RMK. It started out life as a 07 600 RMK 155 rolling chassis (and does not have a factory VIN). It is now a 2009 800 RMK 163 with Nitrous. It has a MN registration with a custom VIN. Things it has: 163 2.4" track Holz (HRP) chromoly front (with spindles) and rear suspension...
  16. B

2001 Mountain Cat 800 162" Custom Built

Need to get this thing sold!!! i have a 2001 custom built mountain cat 800. sled is sick! 162" ported track, Vanamburg Tunnel, Boss Seat, Twin SLP Pipes, custom balanced and tuned clutch, Diamond SS lightweight mesh hood, high compression heads, lightweight aftermarket pistons. oil tank has been...
  17. M

Jeep CJ8 custom show truck!! 2400lbs & 430hp at the wheels!!!!

1983 Jeep CJ8 Titled and vin actual but the only stock part used was the grill and headlights!! over $25,000 invested in parts! Labor is hard to figure, it took about 4 years to build and work out all the bugs... Full custom frame, Pro built and show finished, everything smoothed and...
  18. V

MM build

Hey guys im goung to build a 97 mm into a much better hill climber/boondocker. So far the plan is slp pipes, 151 track, 5in bar risers, aftermarket running boards, light weight highrise seat, goldfinger throtle and maybe aftermarket skis. As of right now i have ordered the risers,purchased...
  19. G

Favorite Patterns for Sleds

I've recently gotten into modding my sleds with patterns. I've been putting skulls and camo, etc. on my snowmobiles. It's a great way to keep my sleds fresh and new. It lets everyone know I'm serious about this sport. Do any of you do anything similar? What kinds of colors/patterns would...
  20. R

Racer-X Mountain Sled

The Racer X is made in Chilliwack, BC Canada. This sled has everything you want in a Lightweight Mountain Sled; 800 Ski-Doo Motor, 44mm Mikuni Carbs with SLP Big Air Filters, Lightweight Aluminum Chassis, Modified MTN M-10 Suspension with Fox Shocks, All lightweight Front End, Ski-Doo Tri Keel...
Premium Features